Highlights of spring practice so far

They too will burn out if the wins don't come, and soon.
honestly, this is the first time in years i am not excited and frankly don't care about the season. i am finally tired of being disappointed.i am not accepting anything less than 10 wins

Honestly this is how i feel too. no matter how much i want to get excited. it was something about last year that was just a complete let down. i thought we had the talent in place to make an ACC championship run and we completely bust. almost dead last in the coastal and lost to the team who was last in the coastal to make it worst. it was a big blow. and honestly when i watch the hi lites. i see a soft team. we have become so soft as a team. I dont see a team that wants to hit, that wants to make noise. i see a team that just going through the motions. there is a few players that really want things to change but the majority are just playing ball to play.

And this is what makes the season not something I am looking forward to. Maybe its early and I will change my mind when Aug comes around. But you have to know that the upperclassman are looking at the guys who are going to get drafted and saying, "F win and losses, I am playing for myself and my draft status." Someone alluded that Herb Waters was fed up and had this line of thinking. Im sure Tracy H and Deon do too.

I just think the majority of the kids are burnt out with the whole, "bring the U back" thing. They might be just going through the motions. Maybe we really will have to just depend on Kaaya's class and these new kids coming in to see if they can carry the torch. (shrugs)

Advertisement
Chocolate reminds me of Frank Gore in terms of his running style and overall stride.

AG likes his "length"

How does he feel about his girth

hotdoghallway.jpg

Advertisement
Back