Highlights of spring practice so far

Advertisement
I was surprised that 4 out of the top 10 plays were actually made by the defense.... Hopefully the aggressive play in the secondary carries over to the games, but I feel like we say that every year.

giphy.gif

Chocolate reminds me of Frank Gore in terms of his running style and overall stride.

Advertisement
Nice to see Muhammad in coverage on Scott catch and Grace covering Berrios on Gus run. Mid season form.

Advertisement
Is there a video at the link somewhere? Nothing but a text list of plays comes up for me.

I have not watched one video, highlite or interview, nothing new to see except a rerun of inept coaching.

I was surprised that 4 out of the top 10 plays were actually made by the defense.... Hopefully the aggressive play in the secondary carries over to the games, but I feel like we say that every year.

We lost five offensive players to the NFL. If our Offense is outplaying our defense in the Spring, then that should raise alarms.

Advertisement
I made the mistake of knowingly overlooking history last summer by getting excited going into the season. Not this year. Golden is the same coach every day. We have seen this show before. They are just pretending to change to get some suckers to buy season tickets. Once they get the money they don't care if you come of not. I am a Catholic who still prays in Latin, but Al makes me look like fanatic lover of change. The difference is I actually know prays in English; Al don't know how to play defense in any tongue.

honestly, this is the first time in years i am not excited and frankly dont care about the season. i am finally tired of being disappointed.i am not accepting anything less than 10 wins

Advertisement
You try to get excited but when you see AQM out there covering WRs instead of being a true 3-4 OLB like Terrell Suggs and rushing the QB 90% of the time, it just takes all the wind out of your sails. Im excited about Kaaya though. The defense? Not so much. They shouldn't be getting torched this early in the Spring.

honestly, this is the first time in years i am not excited and frankly dont care about the season. i am finally tired of being disappointed.i am not accepting anything less than 10 wins

Honestly this is how i feel too. no matter how much i want to get excited. it was something about last year that was just a complete let down. i thought we had the talent in place to make an ACC championship run and we completely bust. almost dead last in the coastal and lost to the team who was last in the coastal to make it worst. it was a big blow. and honestly when i watch the hi lites. i see a soft team. we have become so soft as a team. I dont see a team that wants to hit, that wants to make noise. i see a team that just going through the motions. there is a few players that really want things to change but the majority are just playing ball to play.

What's his name no. 11 can't get off a block to save his life. See Gus run

same passive bull**** defense getting their **** pushed in, play after play. It's only March and my hatred for Golden is peaking just watching that crap

Honestly this is how i feel too. no matter how much i want to get excited. it was something about last year that was just a complete let down. i thought we had the talent in place to make an ACC championship run and we completely bust. almost dead last in the coastal and lost to the team who was last in the coastal to make it worst. it was a big blow. and honestly when i watch the hi lites. i see a soft team. we have become so soft as a team. I dont see a team that wants to hit, that wants to make noise. i see a team that just going through the motions. there is a few players that really want things to change but the majority are just playing ball to play.

And this is what makes the season not something I am looking forward to. Maybe its early and I will change my mind when Aug comes around. But you have to know that the upperclassman are looking at the guys who are going to get drafted and saying, "F win and losses, I am playing for myself and my draft status." Someone alluded that Herb Waters was fed up and had this line of thinking. Im sure Tracy H and Deon do too.

I just think the majority of the kids are burnt out with the whole, "bring the U back" thing. They might be just going through the motions. Maybe we really will have to just depend on Kaaya's class and these new kids coming in to see if they can carry the torch. (shrugs)

Advertisement
Back