Highlights: Ja'Quan Newton and Davon Reed vs. UNF

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Ja'Quan Newton (27 minutes) - (7-10) FG, 16 points, 7 assists, 3 steals, 3 rebounds

Davon Reed (29 minutes) - (6-11) FG, (3-6) 3PT, 17 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists

[video=youtube;Et1xaiJdU6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et1xaiJdU6c&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Advertisement
Coach L is the TRUTH. I don't know if the a-holes who run our athletic department can just get out of the way, give him what he wants, and STFU, but he is capable of winning a national title if this dumbazz school lets him.

Just don't trust the school At all. LOOK AT HOW THEY RUINED MIAMI FOOTBALL! Just hope they let the best coach in the history of UM BB do his thing.

Coach L is the TRUTH. I don't know if the a-holes who run our athletic department can just get out of the way, give him what he wants, and STFU, but he is capable of winning a national title if this dumbazz school lets him.

Just don't trust the school At all. LOOK AT HOW THEY RUINED MIAMI FOOTBALL! Just hope they let the best coach in the history of UM BB do his thing.

What the **** are you ranting about

Advertisement

wut

Advertisement
Back