Highlights: Brevin Jordan's big game on ESPN

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami tight end commit Brevin Jordan put on a big performance on Friday night against nationally-ranked Dematha Catholic (Md.). Jordan tallied 6 catches for 74 yards and a 2-point conversion to help his team secure a win.

[TWEET]901955530046009344[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Nice.

Is it odd that all his catches were at the LOS? Is that just a product of the offense they run or something they think works particularly well with him? Not knocking him or anything, just wondering.

Nice.

Is it odd that all his catches were at the LOS? Is that just a product of the offense they run or something they think works particularly well with him? Not knocking him or anything, just wondering.

A little of both. He lines up as a H-back a ton and that probably pretty similar to how Miami wants to use him too. I thought it's interesting that Jordan says he's a running back at heart because he does move like that

noticed that as well, certainly doesn't hesitate to bull his way through a crowd.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
The instant move that he made as he caught the pass in the flat, was nothing short of special for someone that is 6'3/ 250lbs.

While I was watching the game, I kept thinking about how much he reminds me of Vernon Davis.

Advertisement
This kid is gonna be a BEAST! Most D1 ready player i've seen so far this year!

Nice.

A little of both. He lines up as a H-back a ton and that probably pretty similar to how Miami wants to use him too. I thought it's interesting that Jordan says he's a running back at heart because he does move like that

This dude does everything like aaron hernandez when the pats put him everywhere....str8 killah

Nice.

This dude does everything like aaron hernandez when the pats put him everywhere....str8 killah

Same comparison popped to mind for me

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back