Highlights: 2019 Sam Brooks vs. Columbus

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
2019 edge rusher Samuel Brooks has had a productive start to his junior season. He continues to show that he can play against both the run and the pass. Here are his highlights against Columbus.

[TWEET]904490702125633537[/TWEET]

Advertisement
I say it every time I watch him but this guy is a top 3 kid in 2019 down here no doubt in my mind. Will be so active in Diaz's scheme

He's gonna be at sean Spence level when he's a senior and he's gonna come in to UM to take over after the 3 sophomore ballers go to the league.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

He's gonna be at sean Spence level when he's a senior and he's gonna come in to UM to take over after the 3 sophomore ballers go to the league.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

He's a freaky athlete though, which Spence was not. This guy tests very well

He's the best LB in Dade & the #1 player in the #Surge19 class imo.

Freak athlete with a great frame that will develop into a 6'2/3 200+lbs savage once he gets to Miami.

Long arms, crazy speed & natural dip on the pass rush, he just gets to the ball & can absolutely lay the wood.

He's Lil Dred's younger brother too & Dred been doing music with Chad Thomas for years now.

Advertisement
How fast is his speed?

kid looks like he can move on tape, look like mat thomas cj mosley telvin smith type......................... [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION] **** hes that highly touted? whos after him and what prospects do u compare him too

Advertisement
You'd place him ahead of an interior defensive lineman? That's who I have at the top of our board.

He's the best LB in Dade & the #1 player in the #Surge19 class imo.

Freak athlete with a great frame that will develop into a 6'2/3 200+lbs savage once he gets to Miami.

Long arms, crazy speed & natural dip on the pass rush, he just gets to the ball & can absolutely lay the wood.

He's Lil Dred's younger brother too & Dred been doing music with Chad Thomas for years now.

The West back???

Look how fast their defense is ****...

Rootin for them vs IMG later this year tutu atwell is great and it looks like they have a great d fast miami style!

I'm curious how much of nate he has in him. Personally I love nate & think as a player he was a monster.But **** if he wasn't OCASIONALLY (shall we say)difficult with his teammates. With him & Al you either grew from the attention or you shriveled up & paid for lunch more often than not. Lmao

Advertisement
I'm curious how much of nate he has in him. Personally I love nate & think as a player he was a monster.But **** if he wasn't OCASIONALLY (shall we say)difficult with his teammates. With him & Al you either grew from the attention or you shriveled up & paid for lunch more often than not. Lmao

webster?

webster?

Yeah. Maybe I'm wrong(which I hope someone will tell me if I am) but I was told he's nate Webster's nephew. Pete, D am I wrong?

Advertisement

webster?

Yeah. Maybe I'm wrong(which I hope someone will tell me if I am) but I was told he's nate Webster's nephew. Pete, D am I wrong?

nate brooks

webster?

nate brooks

Gracias compare. Considering how short both of them are he's already out grown either of em.

Advertisement
Back