Highlight Reels

fraggle

Senile Senior
I think the critics here watch our game and then watch highlights from other teams and expect every play we run to be a highlight. It's like being a service person for cars or equipment and all you see is broken products and never sit and realize that the product you service is far more reliable then you assume from seeing so many broken ones. The Hurricanes were severely broken and piece by piece Manny and his staff are fixing it. They are picking up some broken pieces and mending them and recruiting gamers that will fill the gaps via recruiting and the portal, but the flaws are there and other coaches exploit them as the season progresses, each opponent finds something to pick at and word gets around. Our coaches know that ala some of the different looks Saturday. Some worked, some didn't but we won the game. Every team that plays us KNOWS our history and they give their best effort whenever they face us. This is Jarrens first year as a starter and he will get better and better. We have injured players that are better than our starters that will play soon. Piece by piece we are getting fixed. Hedley is performing far better then Fleagles, Baxa is a mystery head case that was unexpected. Nesta was set to dominate and got hurt. Need I go on. Enjoy the ride, it WILL get better.

Advertisement
What’s funny is if you watch our highlights or condensed game it looks like we function pretty well. But man our combo of bad red zone offense and bad kicker are like Jordan and pippen but in a bad way. Highlights are deceiving. Watching a whole game is the only way to see the truth. And that includes every team. Bama Clemson Wisconsin Texas LSU. Don’t matter. In conclusion, watch the whole game to see how garbage we really are

I think the critics here watch our game and then watch highlights from other teams and expect every play we run to be a highlight. It's like being a service person for cars or equipment and all you see is broken products and never sit and realize that the product you service is far more reliable then you assume from seeing so many broken ones. The Hurricanes were severely broken and piece by piece Manny and his staff are fixing it. They are picking up some broken pieces and mending them and recruiting gamers that will fill the gaps via recruiting and the portal, but the flaws are there and other coaches exploit them as the season progresses, each opponent finds something to pick at and word gets around. Our coaches know that ala some of the different looks Saturday. Some worked, some didn't but we won the game. Every team that plays us KNOWS our history and they give their best effort whenever they face us. This is Jarrens first year as a starter and he will get better and better. We have injured players that are better than our starters that will play soon. Piece by piece we are getting fixed. Hedley is performing far better then Fleagles, Baxa is a mystery head case that was unexpected. Nesta was set to dominate and got hurt. Need I go on. Enjoy the ride, it WILL get better.

TNM 4-7 at best. Please stop

Advertisement
Highlights??....Lol...We Beat a Glorified HS team 17-12, that F-ing Old Dominion outplayed, and your talkin Highlights??
J.E.S.U.S C.H.R.I.S.T

******-plant-growth-retardant-5-gallon-concentrate-1-10-457-900x900.jpg

Thanks for the comments, demonstrates who is loyal and who is a bandwagon fan. Must be miserable to only expect victories when sometimes a tough fought game is a sign our team can play poorly and still win. Was I disappointed when the Ohio State game was stolen from us by officials or when Notre Dame call official made a mistake about where a first down was...SURE, but not in my Canes. They fought the good fight and got screwed. Based on the critics here they should've won those two games by playing better or eliminated every mistake or were poorly coached. Maybe one more first down and they would've won...sorry, can't think that way...be proud of the effort. We all have bad days, so do teams and worse yet...so do officials..

Advertisement
Back