Highlight Play of the Season so far

reidz5

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Name your highlight play of the season so far. Only rule is you have to exclude Langham's two clutch catches against GT and FSU (since everyone will choose those).

It's a little low-key but I have to choose Trayone Gray's hurdle over the GT defender last week. It really showed his elite athleticism that we think of every night before we go to bed. I think he will be a good one for us he's really starting to come together as an RB.

Btw... beat Syracuse!

Advertisement
Name your highlight play of the season so far. Only rule is you have to exclude Langham's two clutch catches against GT and FSU (since everyone will choose those).

It's a little low-key but I have to choose Trayone Gray's hurdle over the GT defender last week. It really showed his elite athleticism that we think of every night before we go to bed. I think he will be a good one for us he's really starting to come together as an RB.

Btw... beat Syracuse!

Gray may be the most overhyped Greentree legend this board has ever seen. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul

clearly a troll or he's 10 years old. starts threads and then never comments again.

one topic is just dumber than the next.

Advertisement

Btw... beat Syracuse!
What a highlight! I don't even remember seeing that play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Adding trolls and imbeciles to the ignore list ranks fairly high

Last edited:
The look on Mark's face at end of GT game when he realized he was a Cane again and we make those field goals. We are still washing the feathers and dog fleas off him, but so far so good.

Hey OP are you going to be posting your scared little girl BS in the game day thread again today?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back