High School State Championship Games

KWCOWBOYFAN

Recruit
Premium
Sorry if posted already, but do we know who else is playing and which teams have won already?

Advertisement
What is 4s? A division that has no south Florida teams?
Not 💯 sure but I remember my friend who coaches in South Florida saying other schools are crying about south fl opening recruiting. So they made different divisions not sure could be way off

Not 💯 sure but I remember my friend who coaches in South Florida saying other schools are crying about south fl opening recruiting. So they made different divisions not sure could be way off
Fair enough.

Advertisement
It’s a division for rural/small town schools. They got tired of getting their brains smashed in by south Florida teams in the playoffs so they just made a fake division for them. It’s got nothing to do with recruiting. School choice is a state law so everyone can recruit kids. Not just south Florida schools

Advertisement
It’s a division for rural/small town schools. They got tired of getting their brains smashed in by south Florida teams in the playoffs so they just made a fake division for them. It’s got nothing to do with recruiting. School choice is a state law so everyone can recruit kids. Not just south Florida schools
Like Berkeley did today?

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Astcloud11 can’t believe that ****
Norland made way too many mistakes with turnovers and penalties-
Berkeley ran the ball the whole game they had like over 250 yards on the ground their two RB’s are D-1 prospects-
Their QB was injured weeks ago they started a freshman who really had no business being in that game he threw a pick 6 which fortunately was called back because of a clip in the back against Norland-

Time of possession was the key Berkeley controlled the ball almost the whole game.

Advertisement
Back