High School Playoffs

Advertisement
Apopka up like 2 scores int he 4th and loses to Columbus.

They get their 1st state title after so many good squads.
Agree my man. Christopher Columbus high was long over due! It’s amazing with how many talented teams they’ve had over the years that this is there first title. Good for them, another south Florida team with a state title. Going for the sweep tomorrow with STA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Columbus grad here. Went to our first final 39 years ago. It took us that long to win one.

And to win it all on a Two point conversion with 8 seconds to go is incredible.

Amazing. So happy for all the ex players who lost state finals before. Alonzo, Buoniconti. Shula. Mc Veigh etc. A lot of great players.

And especially happy for Brother Kevin.

Proud to be an Explorer!!

FHSAA should be ashamed. Clock malfunctuon in a championship game and faking injuries. Personal foul with 3 mins left on offense

And they called a touchdown back on a bull**** call. U cant cheat kids like that. On another note yall hyped parrish and henderson up they aight. Parrish had 13 yds on 6 carries at da half. The way yall be talking i thought i was gone see emmitt smith

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Crazy game. The clock guys ought to be ashamed of themselves. That was awful. But proud of my explorers. Henderson looks really athletically gifted. Just needs to be molded. But he could be special

And they called a touchdown back on a bull**** call. U cant cheat kids like that. On another note yall hyped parrish and henderson up they aight. Parrish had 13 yds on 6 carries at da half. The way yall be talking i thought i was gone see emmitt smith

I mean...
His OL has to block for him you know.

Advertisement
Back