High School Media Day Live Thread

View as article
Advertisement
North Miami Beach up on the table now. I'll have more updates once Miami targets start talking.

I was able to get an interview with Bogle that I'll get posted for you guys later. Nothing has really changed with him, Miami and Tennessee are still pushing the hardest.

Advertisement
Just had a great interview with 2019 Miami LB commit Samuel Brooks. He told me that he was medically cleared to play yesterday and he's very excited to lead the Northwestern defensive back to the another State Championship

Advertisement
Just had a great interview with 2019 Miami LB commit Samuel Brooks. He told me that he was medically cleared to play yesterday and he's very excited to lead the Northwestern defensive back to the another State Championship
did he state whether he will play DE or WLB this year?

Miami Southridge is at the podium, Tyrique Stevenson is not one of the five players representing for the school on the podium. 2019 Akron commit Chris McDonald and 2019 LB Diamante Howard are representing for the team.

Booker T. Washington is taking the podium. 2021 WR Jacorey Brooks and 2021 QB Torey "Scooter" Morrison are representing the program on the podium.

Advertisement
Miami Southridge is at the podium, Tyrique Stevenson is not one of the five players representing for the school on the podium. 2019 Akron commit Chris McDonald and 2019 LB Diamante Howard are representing for the team.

Not surprised. Probably so he doesn't have to give interviews or ask questions about recruitment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back