High School Football

fraggle

Senile Senior
I am in Orlando and high school football has begun. So far mostly private schools but here is a link for all of FL where you choose your area or district, etc. Curious if anyone has attended a high school game yet and did you encounter any problems getting in. I like to keep track of potential Canes or committed Canes and go to their games wearing Canes gear, also try to be a class act when rep'ing the U (unofficially of course). I know some coaches and no one is clear as to how attendance will be handled, any info would be helpful. Thank You

Florida High School schedules

Advertisement
I am in Orlando and high school football has begun. So far mostly private schools but here is a link for all of FL where you choose your area or district, etc. Curious if anyone has attended a high school game yet and did you encounter any problems getting in. I like to keep track of potential Canes or committed Canes and go to their games wearing Canes gear, also try to be a class act when rep'ing the U (unofficially of course). I know some coaches and no one is clear as to how attendance will be handled, any info would be helpful. Thank You

How good is Orlando Edgewater this year?

American Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement

Don't quote me on exacts but Orange limiting it to 2 tickets per athlete and Seminole 4. Orange no band or cheerleaders either but they have the kids so excited because they can do virtual pep rallies. These are educated guesses but I am not all that edumacated.

This is what Brevard county sent out in regards to fan attendance
AB57C275-9C5F-40B1-B9A8-1753C3E846D0.jpeg

And this is Eau Gallie schedule. All local Brevard teams, should be a fun season!
D2307786-2752-429A-A36A-AD9CE90781A3.jpeg

Advertisement
Back