High School Coach Says UGA Paid Nick Chubb

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The author of this article is super credible. He says it’s not possible that Chubb was paid, and that Propst is dissembling.

He ends this super balanced and objective piece by signing it “Go Dawgs!“.

I believe every word.
That was a Pulitzer Prize winning article, written without bias and with deep research.

Advertisement
The author of this article is super credible. He says it’s not possible that Chubb was paid, and that Propst is dissembling.

He ends this super balanced and objective piece by signing it “Go Dawgs!“.

I believe every word.

What? You don't trust EVERY WORD written by well-established sports journalist "macondawg"?

I love that genius "macondawg" uses the word "allegedly" to describe the tape of Propst's comments. Really, "macondawg"? You think that a piece of physical evidence needs to be qualified with the word "allegedly"? As in, there is an "alleged" tape, and, oh, here's the link for you to listen to it yourself. ALLEGEDLY.

I also love how "macondawg" states, as a foregone conclusion, that every Power Five program has bag men...but ultimately concludes that there is no way that Chubb got paid...because Chubb denies it. I think I have solved the mystery. "Macondawg" is the same former F$U Athletic Department employee who investigated Adrian McPherson when he was forging checks taken from the F$U booster club president's office. I know it's an older reference, but Adrian was the subject of an infamous "one-question investigation", and when Adrian said he didn't do it, F$U closed the entire investigation.

Oh, and you have to love how "macondawg" quotes Uma Thurman's character from Pulp Fiction in order to bolster his rock-solid arguments.

Go Macondawg!

Advertisement
Back