Senior
Screenshot_2019-08-11-09-05-42(1).png

Screenshot_2019-08-11-09-05-50(1).png

The second screenshot is funny. You Twitter gangsters disrespectful. Smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t expect Deejay back.

Barring some season ending injury, he won't be back. Period. Not sure why fans still think these RBs are staying 4 years now. Its 3 and out. No matter what.

That said, I fully expect for DJ to be a workhorse in this offense so he is going to put up good enough numbers to where this won't even be a discussion come Dec.

Advertisement
Bluestein nice guy, knows no more than the next guy - sorry

He knows more because he actually goes to so many games and watches the kids play as opposed to most who watch highlights and go by recruiting ratings.

LB was certainly right about Redwine. He told me how good Redwine was and couldn’t believe Miami was not recruiting him. They got on him at the last possible moment.

He knows what he is talking about.

Personally, I wouldn't. Duke was better than Dalvin too. Watching Duke play at Norland was truly a gift. Even at the age of 15, I knew I was watching a once in a generation type player.

I was on the sidelines right next to James Coley when Duke destroyed in belle Glade in The Muck as a senior.

I love Duke but Dalvin is better. Chaney is right there.

For all those that jumped the gun on crowning our next great Dade RB with Yearby, Walton & Harris....

You'll finally have your guy with Chaney.

Advertisement
He knows more because he actually goes to so many games and watches the kids play as opposed to most who watch highlights and go by recruiting ratings.

LB was certainly right about Redwine. He told me how good Redwine was and couldn’t believe Miami was not recruiting him. They got on him at the last possible moment.

He knows what he is talking about.
I really liked Redwine, kid will only get better in the pro game. Was very pleased when Cook moved on. Kid was painful. Tough kid with explosion.

Just think for a minute about what we could have in the backfield next year.

Deejay Dallas(SR)
Cameron Harris(JR)
Lorenzo Lingard(RSO)
Don Chaney Jr.(FR)
Robert Burns (RJR)
Be a shocker if Dallas returns...And Burns? Let’s cool down a bit and let’s see what he does this season...

btw, I’m in the camp of two RB’s for next crootin’ cycle...

Advertisement
Back