Hidden/Intangible factor

supacane

Senior
Since i had to spend so much time editing the flash forward of the FSU game, something i noticed about our players. Alot of time the coaches speak about improving the strength conditioning. Its something i can visibly see on tape, Our DL and OL look alot leaner and filled out, at one point i thought Gaynor was Mallory because i could only see the 5 on the Jersey. When you consider the points we put on FSU and could have put on them and then look back on the game, there were not too many spectacular plays, especially on offense. We are just executing our gameplan at a high level, elite level. I think our conditioning has alot to do with this.

I used to run track in high school and college, and i can tell you one thing, when you are tired, your form and fundamentals usually take a hit. In track it usually translate to flailing arms, uneven strides etc. On the football field, its bad route running, bad blocking form, bad tackling, throwing the should, reaching, Penalties etc. And also simply forgetting your assignments. I think this has already played a part into how different we look, i see us breaking alot of tackles in the games so far, i see it giving us the mental capacity to stay with Clemson even after bad situations and i think it drives us forward for the rest of the season.

Advertisement
He described Romello Brinson from top to bottom. Full stride he’ll never be caught. He’s stronger than he looks and has a lot of contact balance and obviously he can get in and out of breaks and adjust to the ball

Advertisement
Back