Hey why did Blake James thread get locked

I'm sure I'm not alone (but maybe I am, and do feel pretty dumb) but who (or what) is SMD please? TY.

This beast
smd.jpg

Also the worst reporter on planet earth

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love the paranoia that comes out in these threads. The Hecht is too arrogant and oblivious to give a rat's *** about this place and/or any of us.

Advertisement
The Hect emailed me and said they wanted us to start removing negative threads. We countered and said only if they allow us to have more press passes and better access. The countered us saying that SMD would have the highest access, but offered to give us Barry Jackson's credentials. The new press pass will go to Jason, our 14-year-old reporter from American Heritage High School. Our only request to Jason was that he remove his Florida Gator background from twitter before reporting.
Funny but doesn't mean it couldn't be true. Reality, my friends, can be stranger than fiction. If only you know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sure I'm not alone (but maybe I am, and do feel pretty dumb) but who (or what) is SMD please? TY.

The best sports reporter in the world.
Capable of diagnosing injuries simply by watching how a player rides a stationary bike from 50 yards away.

Advertisement
Back