Hey why did Blake James thread get locked

Advertisement
The Hect emailed me and said they wanted us to start removing negative threads. We countered and said only if they allow us to have more press passes and better access. The countered us saying that SMD would have the highest access, but offered to give us Barry Jackson's credentials. The new press pass will go to Jason, our 14-year-old reporter from American Heritage High School. Our only request to Jason was that he remove his Florida Gator background from twitter before reporting.

Advertisement
The Hect emailed me and said they wanted us to start removing negative threads. We countered and said only if they allow us to have more press passes and better access. The countered us saying that SMD would have the highest access, but offered to give us Barry Jackson's credentials. The new press pass will go to Jason, our 14-year-old reporter from American Heritage High School. Our only request to Jason was that he remove his Florida Gator background from twitter before reporting.

No one is funnier on this board when they're ****ed off than Andrew.

(Other than JJB, but hes always ****ed off, so that doesn't count)

Let's hope Jason can dive deep into the underbelly of the seedy athletic department and expose secretaries to whip up the fan base into a furor.

2020 is going to be good for CIS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sad thing is that every piece of that is believable except that the Administration would label you a Peta hater and forbid you from forcing the little slime lizard to remove the gator stuff.

Andrew troll game is elite

Advertisement
Bruh y I started reading up to negative threads thinking nah this can't be real lol.

I'm sure I'm not alone (but maybe I am, and do feel pretty dumb) but who (or what) is SMD please? TY.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back