Off-Topic Hey, what happened to The Lounge?

PBJFanatic

Sophomore
I know that the lounge was spun off years ago, right around the time I took a break. What happened? Is it still around? If not, why? Thx.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If the WEZ was smart they would make their boards public, use friendly SEO, open a football board, and move to their own server. Currently they are basically hidden from search engines and don't have competing products (Football board, recruiting board). WEZ user activity (logins) have dropped 33% since the split and it will continue to fall as more users become inactive and no new users are find the site.

If I told you that I didn't now this would happen when we split the site then I would be lying. The WEZ was actually the only universal product we had. CIS is always limited in terms of growth by the size of our fan base. The WEZ could have very easily been the next SomethingAwful.

If the WEZ was smart they would make their boards public, use friendly SEO, open a football board, and move to their own server. Currently they are basically hidden from search engines and don't have competing products (Football board, recruiting board). WEZ user activity (logins) have dropped 33% since the split and it will continue to fall as more users become inactive and no new users are find the site.

If I told you that I didn't now this would happen when we split the site then I would be lying. The WEZ was actually the only universal product we had. CIS is always limited in terms of growth by the size of our fan base. The WEZ could have very easily been the next SomethingAwful.
Thanks for the analysis

That's a big "if" at the beginning there, hombre.

Hey can we add one more reaction? This would be useful (positive reaction):

🙏

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back