Hey Mr. Ruiz

Dude

Senior
At this point it's gonna take an NIL deal for me to keep buying merchandise, traveling thousands of miles to get to games, and not least of which my time. Maybe it can be taken somehow out of Mario's check that he'll need to give back to the program? Seriously though Mario needs to write a check and pay damages for what he's done.

Advertisement
Mr. Ruiz said right before our first loss that he had spent a bunch of money and was stepping back for a bit and wanted to see some results. I think like most of us, he was hoping for a little more improvement than this, or Finebaum calling the program a fraud.

I guess none of it matters anyway. It's the Curse of the Orange Bowl; When they tore that down, they ripped the heat of champions out of the city's chest and the identity of both the Canes and Dolphins.

seen him in the suite tonight (I'm in 242, its the same entrance to his suite) he looked really fuggin ****ed off.

He bears a lot of responsibility for bringing in Mario. It's still can be salvaged if he puts aside 25 million in the next few months for some 5 star targets and a ton of elite transfers. Small Investment for the future - if he really wants that stadium (and all the money they comes with it) , the team needs to start winning.

Advertisement
The stadium thing is silly. HRS was rocking tonight before the crowd realized it was 2022 and not 2017. HRS is incredibly loud and electric when we are decent. The roof was an amazing addition because before it was a terrible place to play.

The stadium thing is silly. HRS was rocking tonight before the crowd realized it was 2022 and not 2017. HRS is incredibly loud and electric when we are decent. The roof was an amazing addition because before it was a terrible place to play.
It’s silly that you dismiss all of the other variables that are a negative to leasing this stadium for 2 games in 5 years.

At this point, Tropical Park will fit whatever fans want to go to the games right now.
You might need a bleacher for the band, but not much else.

Advertisement
this program doesn't deserve to play even in hard rock. let them roll out at traz and let them work their way up to DRV PNK. once we beat MTSU, we can talk about going to loan depot

Advertisement
At this point it's gonna take an NIL deal for me to keep buying merchandise, traveling thousands of miles to get to games, and not least of which my time. Maybe it can be taken somehow out of Mario's check that he'll need to give back to the program? Seriously though Mario needs to write a check and pay damages for what he's done.

😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back