HEY MODS YALL GONNA DO YOUR F.UCKING JOBS OR WHAT??

Advertisement
I KNOW YALL SEE THEM GATOR FAN THREADS ON OUR **** WHY Y'ALL AIN'T DELETE THEM SHYTS ALREADY.

ONLY OUR MODS LET **** LIKE THIS HAPPEN IF I TAKE MY BLACK *** OVER TO A GATOR BOARD AND TRY TO SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT.

IT AUTOMATICALLY REJECTS ME THEY BLOCKED MY WHOLE IP FOR LAUGHING AT A POST ONE OF THEIR REGULARS POSTED AFTER A LOSS......... MEANWHILE BYTCHES COME TO OUR SITE WITH GATOR NAME TAGS AND WE LET THEM LIVE AND FLOURISH.

IF THIS IS SOME SAFE HAVEN FOR OTHER TEAMS JUST SAY THAT AND I'LL LEAVE THIS MUTHA.****A I COME HERE FOR CLEAR AND OBVIOUS HURRICANE BIAS OTHERWISE WHAT THE ***.K ARE WE DOING.
:q3xkxex:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all ban me I don’t give a fvck. No ***** here. Gd retired navy seal. That Jackson dude come on up to greenwood and get u some. No playing around anymore

Advertisement
Man you’re obviously a troll and a POS that is gonna be gone in a few hours but this place is gonna eat you alive if you try to pick a fight with our favorite poster
Nobody gives a fvck about getting banned from this site but nobody gonna talk **** on here to me

Advertisement
Back