Hey I said I am coming in hot

1983canes

Freshman
Alright mates, we won the bowl game.

Looks like Richt is closing out a solid class. Who will stay a Cane, and who will be tough?

Richt is a good man, and will get UM solid, but does he know what UM really is? Proving everybody right, by being wrong?

How many players do we have with that old dog. The ****ed off American Bulldog in them. I did not say Pit bull for a reason. Look up AB's.

AB's have the grit of pitts, but on steriods, because they are bigger.

relax you animals, I know this site. And I like diving in. Who wants to bull**** come 2018 and see them Canes. Beers are on me.. 10.

Advertisement
tumblr_o74sn6XdWP1udh5n8o1_400.gif

Advertisement
Appreciate everyone not banging me out yet. This board is actually great, but it will chew you up and spit you out if you come in like Al Golden and his pillars of toilet paper. That's right Al Foil, your ish was never Miami material.

Anyways.

I like that Beer cup spill. I would love to be rich enough to just pour 80 oz of winning onto a good mate. I said 2018 because first I live in Cali. And my babe is a family of Badgers. She now is getting the "U" but she says I am obsessed. Whatever love, our target is to take down Bama. And in my opinion only Miami and USC have the recruiting base and firepower to do it. Snaps to Clemson though for repping the ACC well. Flock Bama.

Cheers men, we coming out 2018 season, for a big game. Last one was the Gator 2013 (thank gawd we won). We were the drunk tall built knuckleheads in the West End Zone. Near the dude with that ghey spider man cane outfit.

Go motha funkin Hurricanes. Peace.

Appreciate everyone not banging me out yet. This board is actually great, but it will chew you up and spit you out if you come in like Al Golden and his pillars of toilet paper. That's right Al Foil, your ish was never Miami material.

Anyways.

I like that Beer cup spill. I would love to be rich enough to just pour 80 oz of winning onto a good mate. I said 2018 because first I live in Cali. And my babe is a family of Badgers. She now is getting the "U" but she says I am obsessed. Whatever love, our target is to take down Bama. And in my opinion only Miami and USC have the recruiting base and firepower to do it. Snaps to Clemson though for repping the ACC well. Flock Bama.

Cheers men, we coming out 2018 season, for a big game. Last one was the Gator 2013 (thank gawd we won). We were the drunk tall built knuckleheads in the West End Zone. Near the dude with that ghey spider man cane outfit.

Go motha funkin Hurricanes. Peace.

upvote

You're buying the beer remember!

Advertisement
For a second there I thought you said "Bears on me". Gave me Danny Boy flashbacks.

Alright so now I am starting the hangover. Sweet woman is asleep, I **** near got the shakes, yet I am watching Catwoman for the first time. This movie sucks serious ****, but **** Halle? is hot. Zoinks. Movie weak sauce though.

I will check in here and there. Go Canes and go CanesinSight.

Yes 2018 say maybe FSU at home. I want a win. Tired of losing to the spear. It is serious bullshart.

I drink everything from Old Milwaukee, to the best IPA. Throw in a Whiskey if time is right. Yes, Beers are on me. Cheers men, remember we are Hurricane fans, but live Hurricane mentality. I do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back