HEY COACH RICHT

nickster

Freshman
I hope you are watching college football today and watching offenses score so easily and with frequency. Some with very creative play calling too. It should be very apparent if you don't feel you have the players then you can't recruit and coach them up. If that's not the case then look at youself in the mirror because you MUST replace yourself and your son for INEPTITUDE. Your stubborn behavior and insistence to run plays that are stale, unimaginative , and predicable is simply unacceptable. The fact that you are going with Rosier rather than trying Williams tells me you are DELUSIONAL!

Advertisement
I hope you are watching college football today and watching offenses score so easily and with frequency. Some with very creative play calling too. It should be very apparent if you don't feel you have the players then you can't recruit and coach them up. If that's not the case then look at youself in the mirror because you MUST replace yourself and your son for INEPTITUDE. Your stubborn behavior and insistence to run plays that are stale, unimaginative , and predicable is simply unacceptable. The fact that you are going with Rosier rather than trying Williams tells me you are DELUSIONAL!
He's totally reading this board too. What a ***aloon

I was OP Tuesday this past week. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Then I realized Corch R is not gonna change so **** it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back