Hey #CanesFart

Republicane

Spirited but Cordial
IEKIHaZ.png

Advertisement
Jordan Scarlett already tweeted this at Sam Bruce and laughed at him.

Kids don't wanna come to Miami and be forced to turn ***.

I need somebody to tell me again how Golden is a brilliant CEO and master media manipulator whose shrewd PR sense is almost as valuable as his coaching ability.

Laz
@CutlerRidgeLAZ
They pushing pics, flying banners, praying for losses & boycotting games & say they are "DIEHARDS".. Doesn't sound right does it?? #HellNah

Last edited:
Advertisement
I need somebody to tell me again how Golden is a brilliant CEO and master media manipulator whose shrewd PR sense is almost as valuable as his coaching ability.

You bring up good points.

I forgot.

Can someone share? We haven't heard those narratives in a while.

The way Golden trashes former players shows he has a serious vengeance streak. He hates us fans the most. He knows he will not keep his job because he cannot coach. This looks like an effort to torture us and damage our program as much as possible.

The way Golden trashes former players shows he has a serious vengeance streak. He hates us fans the most. He knows he will not keep his job because he cannot coach. This looks like an effort to torture us and damage our program as much as possible.

BINGO

You bring up good points.

I forgot.

Can someone share? We haven't heard those narratives in a while.

I'm guilty, I was suckered in by his initial press conference, then they broke out the Utough and Raising Canes series, then he actually went out and brought in potential NFL coordinator talent, the Son of Carroll...etc

It was the best UM propaganda since the Butch Davis Show. I ignored the 4-3 or 3-4 question and somehow believed the word multiple had meaning somewhere in the 9999 page Binder of Pillars.

He threw around a few acronyms and stood tall during "The Cloud"...said a couple one liners, suggesting he had something for CFB when the skies cleared. Then, he embraced and became "The Cloud".

That honeymoon was short lived and its been a couple yrs since I was able to escape that Golden Cult. If the team had never played a game, I and many more may have still been a Goldenologist...

These past two off-seasons have proved he's got a sensitive and weak character...where players and support staff wear shirts that promote ignoring the {noise} fans. A complete abandonment of the off-season Raising Canes deal, loyalty to failure....in which a personal friend trumps advancement and success of the program, throwing current and former players under the bus, and publicly calling them selfish..re-defining the word "ME" into an insurgent locker room entity.

The admin has abandoned the football program yet endorses/enlists/employs shills to visit fan sites to engage the fan base, in combat or deception. They threaten prospective reporters/journalists, through suggestive language, that access will be denied if the narrative isn't in their favor. It's a borderline Scientology movement going on over there now.

The program is unidentifiable....It's androgynous!!

They've either completely lost the plot or have a long term plan to eradicate the football program. Or both :{

Last edited:
Advertisement
SMH. I would kick these players off the team.

The players didn't take the pictures, or arrange for them to be taken. The players are props. This had to be approved by the administration, at some level.

Advertisement
Golden's way of giving us all the finger. The fans, the administration, the athletic department - and **** his eyes - used the players to do it.

He needs to be fired immediately for suggesting/mocking **** and ***-haters alike.

He needs to be fired for publicly embarrassing the program.

He needs to be fired for publicly embarrassing the university.

And he needs to be fired immediately.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You know what hurt recruiting the MOST today? The ******* depth chart.

Bro, you took the words right out of my mouth. It is almost like he is trying to see how far he can bury the University before he gets canned.

Advertisement
Back