Don't trip Miami fans the future is too bright

Advertisement
#⃣2⃣ (@Hester_2k)
12/28/13, 5:57 PM
I'm coming crazy next year taking spots

#⃣2⃣ (@Hester_2k)
12/28/13, 5:59 PM
Don't trip Miami fans the future is too bright

He was one of the guys I was worried about from this game, I'm happy he is not discouraged.

Advertisement
Hopefully these are the types of kids Golden is bringing in - they're going to need that attitude to stick to their commitment.

The Sophmores/Freshmen seem to have this attitude too.

Sadly the Juniors and Seniors are mostly soft.

Ya gotta love Chad Thomas' attitude Lane tweeted out Ermon Lane: Miami losing to the Ville ...Free lunch line.

and Thomas responded Chad Thomas: chill lane, both of these schools smashed UF.

Advertisement
Look at the Time Stamp of those tweets they are from before the Game, lets see what he has to say after the game, hopefully the same thing.

Go Canes

I'd be comin' for some ************'s job too. Good for him!!! Can he coach too?????!!! :)

Look at the Time Stamp of those tweets they are from before the Game, lets see what he has to say after the game, hopefully the same thing.

Go Canes

Yes he will, unlike what you and most others think kids believe, some kids got the fight and love the school they're going to

Advertisement
I love the attitude but I hear the same ******* thing from every recruiting class...someone's gotta ******* do it already!

Advertisement
Anyone see McCord after Bridgewater ran it in? He looked like he was wanting to fight. I was just thinking hold it in big man!

That tenacity- demanding the most and nothing less from your team is what we need.

I look at captain candidates for next year and the obvious ones are Chickillo and Perryman, but I just don't see that nastiness in them. Maybe naming a Junior captain will rustle things up and show people something!

McCord doesn't get nearly enough time out there. Homie always makes plays when he is. Not the highest ranked recruit his year, but has the desire and want to be a Cae and that chip of being overlooked! Kid brings that and plays with that meanness.

Anyone see McCord after Bridgewater ran it in? He looked like he was wanting to fight. I was just thinking hold it in big man!

That tenacity- demanding the most and nothing less from your team is what we need.

I look at captain candidates for next year and the obvious ones are Chickillo and Perryman, but I just don't see that nastiness in them. Maybe naming a Junior captain will rustle things up and show people something!

McCord doesn't get nearly enough time out there. Homie always makes plays when he is. Not the highest ranked recruit his year, but has the desire and want to be a Cae and that chip of being overlooked! Kid brings that and plays with that meanness.

Mccord doesn't play because he is a one trick pony. If he's not speed rushing from the end he's worthless. By the way he should have been mad after the bridgewater touchdown, it was his fault for not staying home.

Advertisement
Back