Hester’s Rookie Season

Advertisement
I mentioned how he pauses in another post, I wonder if that is part of coaching yet?

Advertisement
Does anyone get the message video unavailable? Seems like all these posts when I click it says that and I have to google the title of video...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude got a team with Rex Grossman at QB to a Super Bowl. Think about that.

And had Rex had any ounce of competence, we win that SB easily. Our D was holding Peyton, causing TOs. When the rain came, I thought it was a blessing; here we are playing in our element against a dome team, and this chump missed wide open WR after wide open WR! I recall Mohammed getting upset w him along w Thomas Jones!
Kept the door open, and Manning took advantage. Put the def in constant 3 & outs gassing those boys, and putting them in horrible field position! My hate for him superseded his time at UFag! That SB still haunts me, as u can see, simply b/c I absolutely loathed that draft pick, and it came full circle.

It worked great for him yet I don't see other returners doing it, at least not as often as he does, that 105 yard return was setup by him delaying.
Not many have the ability to stop, cut, then accelerate to full speed almost instantly the way Hester did. Only a few come to mind like Tavon Austin, Tyreke Hill, and Percy Harvin.

I remember going down to Greentree in 03 in anticipation of watching him Practice with a Buddy. Unfortunately Devin had hamstring problems early that Spring, and was pretty much inactive....But not to long after that I made the trip to Greentree again, and later in the day was watching Hester field punts, and knew right then and there the kid was destined for Greatness....Very Kevin Williams-ish from early on...

And had Rex had any ounce of competence, we win that SB easily. Our D was holding Peyton, causing TOs. When the rain came, I thought it was a blessing; here we are playing in our element against a dome team, and this chump missed wide open WR after wide open WR! I recall Mohammed getting upset w him along w Thomas Jones!
Kept the door open, and Manning took advantage. Put the def in constant 3 & outs gassing those boys, and putting them in horrible field position! My hate for him superseded his time at UFag! That SB still haunts me, as u can see, simply b/c I absolutely loathed that draft pick, and it came full circle.

sounds like richt was coaching them

Advertisement
Back