He's here.....

CFLCane

Junior

grover

Senior
That's a pretty low bar. I'd like to know if he's good.
He took last year off to improve his leg strength. But in his 1 year of Juco, his distance was the same as Spicer and Feagles. My guess from his Youtube practice video is he will boot it further now that he has the technique down. But I doubt he's our next Bosher. I'll be happy with low 40s (42/43), maybe he averages a little more because of a good bounce (given his punting style) when the returner doesn't fair catch it.

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
The last thing I want is his first punt on national tv to be a shank and a half.
Aww, c'mon. We've seen so many shanks, backward kicks, and flubs - we won't even recognize a UM punt that goes downfield until the length of time as it takes for us to become "reconditioned."

RedSquare

Freshman
He took last year off to improve his leg strength. But in his 1 year of Juco, his distance was the same as Spicer and Feagles. My guess from his Youtube practice video is he will boot it further now that he has the technique down. But I doubt he's our next Bosher. I'll be happy with low 40s (42/43), maybe he averages a little more because of a good bounce (given his punting style) when the returner doesn't fair catch it.
If he can consistently flip 40 net yards? He'll be excellent.

dwreck27

Senior
Id be thrilled if he was just a damn mediocre punter!!

Going through the past two years of absolutely trash Punter performances makes me yearn for middle of the pack/average