Herndon

canecrazy23

CIS GIF Champion 2021
needs to get more packages in this offense. Guy is really good and should be an outlet for Rosier.

Advertisement
Rosier missed him early in the first quarter on a roll out pass that would have gone for a long game. Herndon made some big time plays for sure though late in the game

Was it Herndon or Irving II that Rosier missed on the 3rd and 1? Either way, Herndon needs to be used as H back and a TE. No one can cover him.

Advertisement
Was it Herndon or Irving II that Rosier missed on the 3rd and 1? Either way, Herndon needs to be used as H back and a TE. No one can cover him.

Herndon. On another 3rd down pass when rosier threw it into the ground on a deep route int the middle of the field to richards he had Herndon wide open on that play too

Last edited:
This, and a lot more crossing routes and slants

Richt's offense leaves a lot to be desired. Even the announcers mentioned several times about the limited routes, slants and go routes, we only run. They mentioned that DB's can easily play these routes. We never run the TE on routes from the line of scrimmage, on crossing or seam routes. I'll say it again Richt needs to hire an OC or is it his plan to make his son OC one day.

No motion, crossing routes, Herndon under used, we don’t confuse the defense at all. We just line up and run the play.. he needs to be creative.

I’m ecstatic that we won and well deserved, but we need an OC like at WSU, heck even like Toledo’s

He is a complete mismatch and it seems he never drops the ball. Can't he play a traditional TE role or do they think he's to slow?

He looks plenty fast to me.

Advertisement
herndon definitely needs to get into the offense more, but rosier has to get more time. Canes O line has got to improve their pass blocking

This, and a lot more crossing routes and slants

Richt's offense leaves a lot to be desired. Even the announcers mentioned several times about the limited routes, slants and go routes, we only run. They mentioned that DB's can easily play these routes. We never run the TE on routes from the line of scrimmage, on crossing or seam routes. I'll say it again Richt needs to hire an OC or is it his plan to make his son OC one day.

Does Richt open up playbook based on his qb? In other words, is there evidence of him having called plays that are more diverse and complex because he's had a superior qb? I recall his M.O. Being solely r-p-o.

With our weakness at Oline and his above average blocking skills, I believe we are keeping him into block out of necessity at times.

Advertisement
Back