Herndon unsung hero today

MiamiJoe

Sophomore
He didn't catctch a pass but he stayed in to help block all day and Kaaya was the better for it. Njoku got all theTE catches but Herndon did all the dirty work.

Advertisement
Yes, that incredible 3rd down catch for 6 yards where his right ankle was grabbed preventing him from turning his hip 90 degrees to fall forward for a first down, really showed something there.

Advertisement
Richt's way of acknowledging our OL is weak with the extra blocker. An adjustment we never would of seen over the last decade.

It's a **** shame he isn't utilized more...he's a **** good player and I can't recall him dropping passes like DN does (not a shot at Njoku)

Advertisement
Sad thing is we need to keep him as a blocker if we want Kaaya to succeed. I wish we could utilize him more in the passing game though because even though he is not athletic as Njoku, he is reliabe as it pertains to catching the ball.

Richt's way of acknowledging our OL is weak with the extra blocker. An adjustment we never would of seen over the last decade.

This!!!! A lot of our crazy fans forget how bad things have been. They forget we had a staff that refused to adjust for 5 years!!

Keeping a rb in also helped. As did the quick passing game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
We really only used him as a H-back on under center play action to the flats anyways. Having him in to block is huge right now.

Advertisement
Back