Herman

daddacane

Senior
Anyone know if he was given any consideration or did he just not apply to the search commitees request for interested coaches.? Saw he was interested in other schools even after the extension Houston gave him..

Advertisement
Just a hunch, but I suspect if he goes anywhere it's Texas when Strong leaves...

don't think he met all the criteria. One solid season is not "sustained success". They are looking more for a proven guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has he signed any extension?

I don't see anywhere that he has signed. Only that he has agreed in principle to terms at over $3 mil per season. Houston football coach Tom Herman agrees to contract extension, report says | AL.com

Edit: He's within our budget, so i can't for the life of me understand why he is not a candidate unless they sent feelers his way and he said he would not be interested under any circumstance.

Me either.

Advertisement
Anyone know if he was given any consideration or did he just not apply to the search commitees request for interested coaches.? Saw he was interested in other schools even after the extension Houston gave him..

Lol no one wants a one year wonder at HC... what is wrong with y'all on this board?

Lol no one wants a one year wonder at HC... what is wrong with y'all on this board?

A good percentage of us want him especially over the trash being passed around.

But, UGA and Maryland will hire 2 coaches that have zero HC experience at any level?

You do know that Butch was never a HC (other than 1 year at the hs level where he went 3-6) till 1995, right?

Last edited:
Advertisement

But, UGA and Maryland will hire 2 coaches that have zero HC experience at any level?

You do know that Butch was never a HC (other than 1 year at the hs level where he went 3-6) till 1995, right?

Obviously says a lot about Tom Herman either way you slice it... no one is interested.

Obviously says a lot about Tom Herman either way you slice it... no one is interested.

Yes that is what it proves.

Advertisement
Back