Herman will be Texas head coach

Advertisement
If these reports are true it'll be interesting to see what Herman can do with all the backing in the world.

No excuse to lose to the likes of Navy and SMU any more.

So Herman is NOT a corch like we said all along?

Richt slurpers are praying he fails, that's all they got left.

Why?

Herman was never taking the Miami job. Nobody, outside of Miami fans, believes we were ever considered.

The only people hoping for failure are the Butch Davis fans, hoping Richt doesn't do well.

That's bullshyt dog I was due hard for butch but anyone who coaches us I want them to do well. And of course if he fails alot of people will say told u so.....that's just how it is. U will know if he's going to fail by bad depending if we close or if we get gutted like always. The butch haters bring this ni99@ up more than butch supporters it's like his dik is in they mouth for years. I don't want butch doing well unless it's for us cuz i stand by *** everyone who isn't us

Advertisement
Advertisement
"heather dinich reports..." words i'll gladly never see again

Is she leaving? She aggravates me but something about her makes me want give her ATM.....lol

She seems to be focusing more on general CFB stuff rather than ACC news.

I prefer her in that role because then she focuses less on UM.

Dinich was an affirmative action hire in the 1st place, just like almost every other women hired by ESPN.

Butch supporters seem to be rooting for Richt to fail.

It is interesting since Richt got to 10+ wins in 15 years (66.7%) vs Butch's one 10+ win season in 10 years. (10% of the time)

Herman will be proved a corch. I feel bad for all the kids who actually believed in the "H-Town Takeover" line.

Advertisement
He'll have Texas humming soon.

Strong just flat out failed there

Strong inherited a program in need of building,but the fanbase, and the Texas Exes refused to believe that. He also didn't have the political backing to see that rebuild through, and was an awful cultural fit. Herman will reap the rewards of Strong recruiting actual football players at Texas, compared to the star whores Mack Brown had brought in towards the end of his tenure. Strong's tenure was a failure on the field, but like some other good builders, he left a legit foundation for Herman, who has the tactical expertise to maximize the talent Strong leaves behind.

That said, this should be a lesson for all coaches at midmajors, don't jump to a job because it is big, jump because it is the right job for you, and what you are as a coach. Strong wasn't the right fit at Texas, but he jumped because he thought that was what he was supposed to do. That didn't work out. Chris Petersen on the other hand, turned down dozens of jobs, and took the job that was right for him, and is on the verge of the best season at Washington since 2000.

Herman will be proved a corch. I feel bad for all the kids who actually believed in the "H-Town Takeover" line.

Salesmen have to sell. At the end of the day, there are few men in this business that one could actually take as honest. What I hate is that the system works for the coaches and not the players. Regardless if they do well or bad, coaches can make decisions that serve their interests. The players unfortunately do not have those type of options.

Advertisement
Herman is overrated. He'll do better than strong but won't be top of big 12

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

So Herman is NOT a corch like we said all along?

Richt slurpers are praying he fails, that's all they got left.

Why?

Herman was never taking the Miami job. Nobody, outside of Miami fans, believes we were ever considered.

The only people hoping for failure are the Butch Davis fans, hoping Richt doesn't do well.

That's bullshyt dog I was due hard for butch but anyone who coaches us I want them to do well. And of course if he fails alot of people will say told u so.....that's just how it is. U will know if he's going to fail by bad depending if we close or if we get gutted like always. The butch haters bring this ni99@ up more than butch supporters it's like his dik is in they mouth for years. I don't want butch doing well unless it's for us cuz i stand by *** everyone who isn't us

Amen. I was BBB all they, but he is not here. I liked Randy but don't root for him at other colleges either. It is all about THE U, not coaches. I am disappointed in Mark, but I want him to win 3 NCs in a row -- if he is coaching at Miami.

But wait, I read on this board that Texas ain't got money. Them boys are finally waking up - good for Canes' fans. Pressure makes diamonds.

Advertisement
Back