Heritage vs Central

Advertisement
They Lost a game....Central went undefeated and beat 3 teams in the Top 20....
Im not disagreeing. I'm just relaying that the Media out here on the left coast, and Bosco themselves, have laid claim to the title ..
(Bosco also played a loaded schedule. Only lost to the #1 team in the country in the regular season, and then beat that #1 team in the playoffs rematch.)
Bosco (or Mater Dei) vs Central would have been a GREAT game to have seen scheduled this year

Im not disagreeing. I'm just relaying that the Media out here on the left coast, and Bosco themselves, have laid claim to the title ..
(Bosco also played a loaded schedule. Only lost to the #1 team in the country in the regular season, and then beat that #1 team in the playoffs rematch.)
Bosco (or Mater Dei) vs Central would have been a GREAT game to have seen scheduled this year
When I said Central beat 3 Top 20 teams...those were in the Country...not just Fl

Advertisement
Advertisement
How did Clark, Kulp, Brown, ***an, McNeil, Seymore, Hicks look?
I don’t know the names I just remember numbers. Clark name was called all night. Also #17 at linebacker for central. #8 at corner played a good game. On offense #22 #2 and the quarterback #1 were electric. Heritage couldn’t match their speed.

For Heritage on offense #10 #14 #25 and obviously Inniss and Fletcher stuck out. Inniss at safety Central didn’t score a point. The one drive he wasn’t out there in the second half Central had a two play 75 yard touchdown. On defense Brown had a good game. #11 at linebacker was undersized but the second half he made some great plays blitzing. Also #3 had a couple of big hits and heard CJ Golesby name a lot.

I know he’s undersized, but I would’ve offered Keyone Jenkins. Kid has the “It” factor. Auburn is getting a good one.

Advertisement
****, Innis (and #7) didn’t even wanna shake hands after the coin toss with Bain and the rest of the Central captains.

I like his competitive spirit, but it might have ****ed them boys off.
They already shook hands at the start of video clip.

Though t here was already trash talk for weeks leading up to the game...its central theya re forever ****ed off always a gritty team

Central's Defensive Coordinator certainly thought so. Everywhere Inniss went there were two Central defenders assigned to him.

Lol thats my guy knew him my whole life...an og and a great mortician. Central's OC also is real deal they have won all the recent chips with him calling plays.

Advertisement
They already shook hands at the start of video clip.

Though t here was already trash talk for weeks leading up to the game...its central theya re forever ****ed off always a gritty team
I didn’t know that they had already done so. Thanks for letting me know.

I just thought them Broward dudes wouldn’t wanna **** off that Central squad.

Advertisement
Back