Here's what we don't need a repeat of in 2018 cycle

brock

All-American
We know who the studs are in south Florida at receiver and db. With that being said Miami shouldn't at all take early commitments from those who are not in that group just for the **** of it and then end up dropping the kid... I'm tired of hearing about a "sleeper" get, this class should be loaded with elite talent. Everyone we recruit at those positions need to be elite period.
db class needs to be
Al blades
Tyson Campbell
Gurvan hall
Gilbert frierson
Josh jobe
Dj Ivey

Go all after for:
Patrick surtain

Recruit:
Asante Samuel jr size be damned. He's a good player.

That's all we need at db

Receiver
Xavier williams
Mark pope
Daquris Wiggins
Brian Hightower
Warren Thompson
Kevin Austin

Dominic watt is good too

Don't settle at these position. Only take commitments from elite kids and recruits that you KNOW you won't drop

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sometimes I wonder what our recruiting would be like without [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4597]Paranos[/MENTION]. The work you two doesn't go unnoticed.

Sometimes I wonder what our recruiting would be like without [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4597]Paranos[/MENTION]. The work you two doesn't go unnoticed.

I know it's a joke but I do post articles on here sometimes for the free

Advertisement

I know it's a joke but I do post articles on here sometimes for the free

I'm just messing with you homie. All in good fun. I do appreciate you and others who post the free articles.

Advertisement
Hopefully the makeup of these 2018 kids is similar to J. Jackson and Richard's, and not like Henderson and Gibson. Handle your recruitment with class and leave the games at the arcade.

we do this every year, so i take these 'cant miss" or "beast" threads that are a year away from NSD with a grain of salt.... meaning, there will be several kids on your list that some how fall of the planet of hype and end up being kids we don't even want.... (ie: brini, dingle, scott) All 3 of those kids were on "elite list" for us last year this time....

Advertisement
Agree Brock 100%. As bad a coach goldie is, he's was a much worse recruiter. Until we can get all our targeted SoFl talent to commit and remain committed, then we'll never be a title contender. We need to own 75 miles around Gables.

Advertisement
I'm beginning to question early public commitments. Allow them only if there are no red flags about them sticking.

What i want to know is whether Jalen Patterson and Thomas Burns should still be considered commits or whether they're going to get pushed out.

What i want to know is whether Jalen Patterson and Thomas Burns should still be considered commits or whether they're going to get pushed out.

From what Pete has said, both will be pushed out, well Burns might be on the track team

Advertisement
Back