Freshman
Premium
Delaney and carter at safety
Dean and young at corner
Jaquan and bandy at nickel

Never play 58

Problem solved

Advertisement
Hate ragging on individual players but MY GOD did Darrion Owens play bad. Whiffed on so many tackles and opportunities. Doesn't have the skills to play here I'm afraid

Hate ragging on individual players but MY GOD did Darrion Owens play bad. Whiffed on so many tackles and opportunities. Doesn't have the skills to play here I'm afraid

He's constantly a step behind and isn't even the physical presence he's reported to be

We have no safeties.......Amari Carter will get kicked out for killing someone so I dont expect him to last.

We have no safeties.......Amari Carter will get kicked out for killing someone so I dont expect him to last.

Amari did a nice job adjusting his head even though he did go too high for that tackle. and i think Dee Delaney will have a better impact as a safety with good tackling abilities and pass defense compared to 1v1 coverage

Advertisement
Man, next time I hear "Miami Coaches" and "Confident" in the same sentence I'm going to think the worse. "Miami coaches are confident where they stand for a recruit." the recruits commit elsewhere. "Miami coaches is confident in the secondary" gives up 25-39 for 229 passing to a BCU QB. "Miami coaches are confident in Delaney's ability." can't cover BCU WRs.

We have the safeties it's just not the top end speed so jaquan has to always be in the right position and guys can't miss tackles to make up for it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
We have the safeties it's just not the top end speed so jaquan has to always be in the right position and guys can't miss tackles to make up for it.

it's not even about Jaquan being in the right position. I saw him get manhandled on a block that he couldn't get out off to save his life.
I swear, last year we did not have issues with shedding blocks, safeties coming down to tackle with good angles and bad coverage overall

Yea last year safeties were much bigger and faster than the guys we have now see the combine testing for Jenkins and carter. This year guys just have to be strong in the film room to be in the right position and tackling.

Call me crazy but I'm really not worried about the corners this year. Young is fast has the play making ability didn't see pass completed on him today. Bandy first start fast nose for football good nickel corner already. Jackson physical and fast. Those should be are starters until Delaney gets adjusted to playing at miami speed he'll get better each week and needs to see more of dean.

I really hope that dean gets his "confidence" back because we will need his coverage ability and SPEED

Advertisement
I was worried about the offense coming into the game. It was great to see Rosier avoid some sacks and pick up a few. I won't freak out about the defense. I know what they're capable of

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yea I'm not worried about the defense when we are on the big stage and the lights are on the defense will bring it like we are used to.

Advertisement
And when dean gets his android tackling up he'll be a top round draft choice hopefully him and Delaney is the opposite just has get used to playing at Miami speed and he'll be a top rounder.

Advertisement
Back