Here to eat my crow

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, there are worst things than being wrong on an in internet message board. Doesn't matter how many times you are right, ppl only want to laugh at the times you were wrong.

Keep bringing the (FREE) content. I aint' complaining.

Advertisement
Major Applewhite was not named offensive coordinator today contrary to what I reported last week so I’m here to face the music and take my L like a man.

I had three program sources who I trust telling me it was a done deal last Thursday and reporter Josh White confirmed what we were hearing a few days later. It didn’t work out. We got got and either were oversold on the “doneness” of the deal or caught a smokescreen in an entirely wild hiring process that had dozens of them. Only a few people know the answer to that.

I don’t see the craziness of the past two weeks occurring again anytime soon, so I’d trust those same sources right now. If you’ve been following along day-to-day since the beginning, you know I’ve been bringing consistently accurate info to the site. That’s not going to change and I’m going to continue to bring the heat in the future.

Congrats to coach Enos and his new staff. We at CIS wish them the best in the last month of recruiting and into the future. Mat drills start at 6 am.

Go Canes

Stef

Why wait until the new OC was announced to apologize? Even if your sources oversold you on the "doneness" of the deal, wouldn't they have been able to tell you that a while ago that was the case? The timing is interesting...

Who knows how far down on the list he was? He may have been below Applewhite and negotiations didn't pan out. I just feel for you spending all of that time on the Applewhite breakdown. No worries!

Advertisement
Major Applewhite was not named offensive coordinator today contrary to what I reported last week so I’m here to face the music and take my L like a man.

I had three program sources who I trust telling me it was a done deal last Thursday and reporter Josh White confirmed what we were hearing a few days later. It didn’t work out. We got got and either were oversold on the “doneness” of the deal or caught a smokescreen in an entirely wild hiring process that had dozens of them. Only a few people know the answer to that.

I don’t see the craziness of the past two weeks occurring again anytime soon, so I’d trust those same sources right now. If you’ve been following along day-to-day since the beginning, you know I’ve been bringing consistently accurate info to the site. That’s not going to change and I’m going to continue to bring the heat in the future.

Congrats to coach Enos and his new staff. We at CIS wish them the best in the last month of recruiting and into the future. Mat drills start at 6 am.

Go Canes

Stef

No need to eat crow.
You're doing just fine.
Keep on doing you.

After saying Miami felt good and getting people’s hopes up for Bogle and TS...when a lot of knew it wasn’t happening...it was needed. Respect for owning it.
Where’s lil Timmah’s (Brewster) apology now?!?!?

If you got it from multiple sources and still trust them today, then that's all we can ask for. Respect for owning it, and keep giving us what you can. We appreciate it, it's gonna be a long offseason after all

Advertisement
Back