Here is what I need to hear...

TheChosenOne

Senior
from Dan Enos and Butch Barry in their next presser.

For Enos, obviously execution wasn't great we know that but I need to know what he planned on doing to fix it? Will he just blame the execution like Richt did? or Will he look into what he can do schematically to help Jarren process things faster (Like exclusively running more shotgun so his back isn't turned to the defense), run more of a spread based offense, and help keep the stress off the offensive line (like chipping, stretching the defense out with formations and (shotgun) WR bubble screens?

If Enos' answer is we just need to execution better then that is no better then what Richt was telling us last year and he will not be here longer then 2 years. If we go 7-5 because of little improvement offensive (for a 1M dollar OC) and Manny IMO has decisions to make.

As for Barry, I need to see if he is willing to do different things with the OL. One thing that was rarely metion was the fact we ever rotated Zion or Campbell out of the lineup. I get he wants them to try and gel but you can't watch these tackles give up 10 sacks and sit there as the game is slipping away because of your unit. The first thing I need to hear it Herbert or someone else has replaced Campbell for the starting role at the very least.

The answer to these types of question that hopefully our trash media asks for once will determine our season before the UNC game. As it stand with no or very limited changes will result in a 7-8 win season.

Advertisement
from Dan Enos and Butch Barry in their next presser.

For Enos, obviously execution wasn't great we know that but I need to know what he planned on doing to fix it? Will he just blame the execution like Richt did? or Will he look into what he can do schematically to help Jarren process things faster (Like exclusively running more shotgun so his back isn't turned to the defense), run more of a spread based offense, and help keep the stress off the offensive line (like chipping, stretching the defense out with formations and (shotgun) WR bubble screens?

If Enos' answer is we just need to execution better then that is no better then what Richt was telling us last year and he will not be here longer then 2 years. If we go 7-5 because of little improvement offensive (for a 1M dollar OC) and Manny IMO has decisions to make.

As for Barry, I need to see if he is willing to do different things with the OL. One thing that was rarely metion was the fact we ever rotated Zion or Campbell out of the lineup. I get he wants them to try and gel but you can't watch these tackles give up 10 sacks and sit there as the game is slipping away because of your unit. The first thing I need to hear it Herbert or someone else has replaced Campbell for the starting role at the very least.

The answer to these types of question that hopefully our trash media asks for once will determine our season before the UNC game. As it stand with no or very limited changes will result in a 7-8 win season.
How about keeping a back in to chip block and moving the pocket would be nice.

Thankfully for all of us, these elite level football coaches, who have forgotten more about football than you'll ever know, likely haven't given a thought about what they need to say to appease the one game freakout "fans".

Instead they are currently reviewing film, giving individual coaching to players, staying in touch with recruits, preparing for today's practice and game planning for UNC.

Thankfully for all of us, these elite level football coaches, who have forgotten more about football than you'll ever know, likely haven't given a thought about what they need to say to appease the one game freakout "fans".

Instead they are currently reviewing film, giving individual coaching to players, staying in touch with recruits, preparing for today's practice and game planning for UNC.

Well, OP ain’t gonna be happy, if that’s the case. 😝

Advertisement
We're going to be fine.

1566817816546.png

Advertisement
Back