Here comes the CRISTOBAL bandwagon.

Advertisement
Good thing everyone hates Mario, cuz no way he comes here now. Maybe when he retires and he comes here for his going away tour. Y’all are fr retarded

Advertisement
Dominating win over CIS ‘Top 10 Coach’ Kyle Willingham. In the third period Utah gained some momentum but Oregon manned up and mauled the Utes in the fourth.

Good for Mario.

Advertisement
Oregon would have been in the playoff had they not lost an insignificant game to Arizona State after having locked up the Pac 12 North the week prior.

The man has won TWO different conference championships - one Group of 5 and now one Power 5 - since Miami has won one.

Pac 12 Championship, Rose bowl, 11-2 record so far ...plays smash mouth football, great O-Line play...DO NOT WANT!!!
Man this is better sweet. Make no mistake about it Mario loves Miami. Even at bama he showed love for Miami when I took kids to Saban's camp. We could have had him but instead we got a knockoff version (big hat no cattle). Could have had a real Gucci but instead getting that fake **** losing to FIU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If the Cristobal bandwagon comes its because they have a good argument.

Mario Cristobal has now done in year two what no Hurricanes coach has done in 17 years. Win a major conference in football.
Yea... I repeat, Mario does not want to coach here. Regardless... what's the odds that Blake and BOT will get a hit-the-field-running coach$$$$. Lmfao... CIS is just jerking off.

Nick Saban is decent. But I want to see him win 10 games without a top QB and a bunch of nfl players before I believe he is anything more than just ok.

Advertisement
Back