Here comes Bogle on NBC

Advertisement
There is only one proper name that has been known to be widely used as a cuss word: “Jesus Christ.” The ancient Romans did not use the name of any Caesar as a swear word, Buddhists don’t swear using the name of Buddha, and Muslims don’t swear using the name of Mohammad. But people of many cultures and languages swear using the name of Jesus Christ. The Devil hates Jesus, so he works hard to introduce his name into society as a cuss word. You can travel around the world today and hear “Jesus Christ” or some variation of it being used as a swear word in many different countries, but Christians should have no part of that.

Ephesians 5:4 REV and Commentary - and there must not be obscenity and foolish talking, nor crude joking, which are not fitti - Bible verse
People all over use My god/My lord or some variation thereof to express disbelief in something.

WHERE ALL THE FOOLS THAT SWORE UP AND DOWN THAT BOGLE WAS A LOCK AND JUST TROLLING BAMA AND TENNESSEE? Don't worry, I will find the thread where some of yall was praising Ivins every word on Bogle...

Lol! Who's livelihood is at stake? You getting a little too deep dude...

The staffs that spend hundreds of hours and a lot of money recruiting what equate to be teenage girls being sold to the highest bidders.

Advertisement
People all over use My god/My lord or some variation thereof to express disbelief in something.
People often don’t analyze or realize why they do things. But if you think about it, using the Lord’s name as a curse word, started as being angry at God or blaming God for what happened. It’s a little temper tantrum. And it is misdirected and uncalled for because God didn’t cause it, but He is getting the blame.

The name of Jesus Christ is the Name above every other name. He is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Consciously or unconsciously, it shows the person knows the authority or high respect we should have for His Name. You don't hear anyone shouting these in anger: “Oh Buddha!” or “Hare Krishna!” or “Muhammed!”

People often don’t analyze or realize why they do things. But if you think about it, using the Lord’s name as a curse word, started as being angry at God or blaming God for what happened. It’s a little temper tantrum. And it is misdirected and uncalled for because God didn’t cause it, but He is getting the blame.

The name of Jesus Christ is the Name above every other name. He is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Consciously or unconsciously, it shows the person knows the authority or high respect we should have for His Name. You don't hear anyone shouting these in anger: “Oh Buddha!” or “Hare Krishna!” or “Muhammed!”
Ya, because we live in the western world so obviously you wouldn't hear these other names. Jesus Christ also holds an entirely different position in Christianity than the others do in their respective religions.

Last edited:
Advertisement
DF0C1F32-D2B3-4AC5-BE32-E3D9E370B966.png

Yikes

Didn’t these kids sign their letters during the early period, just waited till now to announce? If that’s the case, they signed before richt stepped down and Diaz was not with the team anymore. Is that right?

Advertisement
Ya, because we live in the western world so of obviously you wouldn't hear these other names. Jesus Christ also holds an entirely different position in Christianity than the others do in their respective religions.
Jesus Christ made it available for all men ,all over the world to be saved. He and he alone is the road to salvation and our savior from everlasting death. Through his name people are healed and delivered not just in the West but everywhere. There are actually more Christians in China than in the USA. His name should be treated with respect and many simply do not know this which is why I point it out.

Jesus Christ made it available for all men ,all over the world to be saved. He and he alone is the road to salvation and our savior from everlasting death. Through his name people are healed and delivered not just in the West but everywhere. There are actually more Christians in China than in the USA. His name should be treated with respect and many simply do not know this which is why I point it out.
I agree with this post but I think you are missing his point. We don’t stay in Asia or the Middle East where most of the Buddhist and Muslims are. There probably is a “oh Buddha” or “Muhammad”. It’s just that we live where most believe in Jesus so you are going to hear his name being used in vein. I’m sure cursing the God(s) happens in every religion.

Blah blah blah.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back