Herbie OUT tomorrow

Advertisement
He tested negative twice yet still cant come?? Interesting...

0F1559CE-B8D3-4D6C-9581-59B28E88F17A.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
FOH; fa real bro??

Yes. Paranoid *** husband and wife vacationed at myrtle beach. On the way home they decided to pull in a testing site. They sat in their car, in line for almost 2 hours... Tired of waiting, they left. Received a letter in the mail that both had positive tests.

I’ve heard of this happening to others but I know for a fact of 2

Yes. Paranoid *** husband and wife vacationed at myrtle beach. On the way home they decided to pull in a testing site. They sat in their car, in line for almost 2 hours... Tired of waiting, they left. Received a letter in the mail that both had positive tests.

I’ve heard of this happening to others but I know for a fact of 2

I have a couple of friends that had the same thing happen to them. They could not believe that they received a positive test result, since they left before being tested.

Advertisement
Never understood it maybe someone can help. if he tested negative why the **** does it matter?

Because the virus isn't demonstrable immediately after infection. It can take five days before the test will show it. Which is why testing immediately after contact is not necessarily the best timing.

Of course, if you really wanted to know, you could have used Google too.

I know two people who no showed their tests then got letters saying they were positive

This is true

Once youre in the testing system, it goes under the premise you're presumed to be infected. If you don't show for your test, they report it because no test result said you were clean.

This is also financially motivated.

Often, the testing center has a time window they hold for you. The only way they get reimbursed for their time allotted is to post a status to the system. They consider it dangerous to provide a "clean" status for "no shows", so their only choice is to report it as a SARS-CoV2 positive result/status.

I'd understand that logic to a teeny tiny small degree, other than the fact that it should be reported as "No Show For Testing - Presumed Positive".

If you ever want to freak out with the disparity between social media/press coverage versus cold hard facts, check out the real broken out data from cdc. It comes out each Wednesday.

Only 6% of cases are definitely covid. The others cases are people with covid in their system plus, on average, about 3 OTHER known causes!

More fascinating... the cdc reports deaths from all causes, every year.

With a population that's growing in size, but also aging, total deaths have gone up each and every year from, at least, 2009. It's been about 2.85 million prior to covid.

2020 total deaths, when annualized, would be about 2.76 million--- the first death downtrend since 2009.

But if youre old, or have serious co-morbidities, be f-n careful!!!

See y'all at the game--- GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Back