Herbie just did it

I’m telling myself to not get too excited, but holy sh*t, it does feel like something is up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just read all of this. Was at dinner. Someone tell me EXACTLY was was said and in what tone. Thank you.

he agreed to a principal deal behind the scenes that week.
If he's gonna use that as an excuse then Oregon and the Pac 12 should light him up publicly for costing them playoff money and his players should pack his bags because it is a Rose Bowl his "checked out" *** is costing them tonight.

Advertisement
Anthony brown is worse than Rosier
They are flat on one side of the ball and it seems to me that Utah has a great plan and the Oregon players just have ZERO faith in their QB. Don’t even know who the backup is but was thinking Mario should have made a change at half. The defense is pretty solid. Brown has essentially given up 10 on his own with a pick 6 and essentially a pick 3. Still not convinced Mario is an $8 million man, but he’d do better with what we have than Manny.

Advertisement
I just read all of this. Was at dinner. Someone tell me EXACTLY was was said and in what tone. Thank you.
They’ve mentioned a few times that Oregon may look flat due to all the rumors going around that Mario is leaving. They talked about it for about a minute the second time. Nothing crazy, but obviously acknowledged it is well known

They are flat on one side of the ball and it seems to me that Utah has a great plan and the Oregon players just have ZERO faith in their QB. Don’t even know who the backup is but was thinking Mario should have made a change at half. The defense is pretty solid. Brown has essentially given up 10 on his own with a pick 6 and essentially a pick 3. Still not convinced Mario is an $8 million man, but he’d do better with what we have than Manny.
He’s not an $8 man. He’s a highly paid recruiting coordinator imo. I don’t like his game day decisions a lot. Anyway, yeah, brown is awful and you can tell that the team has no faith in him

Advertisement
Mentioned that mario being mentioned as going back to Miami seems to explain why the team is flat.
they checked out thats common sense and people dont know the context of when so they are bytching. Saban lets coaches play with his toys he doesnt do ****. Its about JOES just like Howard Jimmy and Butch said, those fans dont know wtf cfb is all about. LET THEM BYTCH most of those fans loved Diaz cause of "X and O's"

Advertisement
Back