Herb waters packers

Herb finally found a position where " catching " a football wasn't necessary..Herb been " knocking down" balls his whole career at the U...lol

Advertisement
Herb reminds me of Xavier Rhodes...

This I can't quite agree with. As much as I hate FSU - Xavier is a pro bowler and one of the best corners in the league. At least that's the hype up here with my Vikings glasses on. Up here in MN they talk Xavier like he's an emerging top 5 corner in the NFL - he's always covering the top receiver on the opposing team solo. He shut down Dez Bryant and Calvin Johnson in the same season.

Last edited:
For what it's worth I liked Herb here and told all my Packer buddies they were getting a good player. Took a couple years but he was really meant to be a CB. Wasn't he a track speed kid out of HS?

Last edited:
FHQCLRYMPLRZPPF.20151002012044.jpg

Advertisement
Herb reminds me of Xavier Rhodes...

This I can't quite agree with. As much as I hate FSU - Xavier is a pro bowler and one of the best corners in the league. At least that's the hype up here with my Vikings glasses on. Up here in MN they talk Xavier like he's an emerging top 5 corner in the NFL - he's always covering the top receiver on the opposing team solo. He shut down Dez Bryant and Calvin Johnson in the same season.

Herb reminded me of Xavier Rhodes when he came out of high school and Jimbo switched his position to CB. Maybe we should've did the same thing b/c they were exactly alike... No lie I thought Herb was more like Andre Johnson but he definitely showed he had the talent to play either position

Good for him, great athlete, bad hands. Perfect for DB lol.

CFL - normally I'd agree with you as a poster but I wouldn't say he dropped a bunch of passes. He played 2nd/3rd fiddle at Miami and the ball wasn't thrown his way a ton but when it was he caught it. I am completely guessing but what did he avg about 4-500 yards a year? Just don't remember him dropping much. Still think size-wise he's much better as an NFL CB tho. He was fast as ****.

I could be wrong but i thought i remember a lot of practice reports referencing his hands/consistency problems which is why he never made it past 2nd 3rd fiddle on the depth chart.

Advertisement
Golden actually thought Waters and Cooper were interchangeable... Herb was an athlete and played a lot of quarterback if I'm not mistaken. Should of been a DB here from day one

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back