Help me with the Offensive line

Advertisement
Donaldson needs to start, assuming he’s in good shape. I’d like to see Rivers at the other guard spot.

LT (Zion)
LG (Donaldson)
C (Scaife or Gaynor)
RG (Rivers)
RT (Williams)

Then, these guys could see snaps off the bench if necessary:

Campbell
Clark
Walker
Bingo that is the best starting 5 right there with Scaife at center

Advertisement
With Jarrid Williams, Gaynor, and Donaldson all coming back, Plus with Zion's improvement, Walker playing this year, and Hillery's return, what does our offensive line look like? What's the starting lineup? Rotation?

Zion, Williams, Donaldson, Gaynor, Walker, and Rivers is a good mix of talent and experience.

What do you got?
we'll find out week 1. tired of the talk.

I understand the excitement for Rivers, Walker and some others. Zion really improved and strung together consistent performances. I definitely was hard on him but props to that young. Should only be expected to get better. 74 has upside at that size that o like is in his 3rd szn in the program shouldn’t be ignored. 62 is a grown *** man who I’m excited to have back. RN gaynor is still probably the best option at C. Scaife will have to hold down his spot in camp. 53 same. RG/LG too me are the battles to watch the mix of young guys and vets should create a heavy comp in spring and camp. I see once again Miami fans want to anoint talented, very young Guys in the trenches...all that said
1610843435162.gif

Donaldson needs to start, assuming he’s in good shape. I’d like to see Rivers at the other guard spot.

LT (Zion)
LG (Donaldson)
C (Scaife or Gaynor)
RG (Rivers)
RT (Williams)

Then, these guys could see snaps off the bench if necessary:

Campbell
Clark
Walker
This would be my starting 5. I’m. Hopeful Scaife can beat out Gaynir at the C spot. Tired of seeing him pushed backwards consistently on run sets.

Advertisement
With Jarrid Williams, Gaynor, and Donaldson all coming back, Plus with Zion's improvement, Walker playing this year, and Hillery's return, what does our offensive line look like? What's the starting lineup? Rotation?

Zion, Williams, Donaldson, Gaynor, Walker, and Rivers is a good mix of talent and experience.

What do you got?

Simply put, it’s a long season and we have a solid 8 man rotation. Next year we lose 4 guys (at least). 2021 could be a banner year for the OL.

zion
Mcdonaldson
Scaife
Williams

rivers
JC
Clarke

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back