Help me with the Offensive line

P-Tizzle

All ACC
Premium
With Jarrid Williams, Gaynor, and Donaldson all coming back, Plus with Zion's improvement, Walker playing this year, and Hillery's return, what does our offensive line look like? What's the starting lineup? Rotation?

Zion, Williams, Donaldson, Gaynor, Walker, and Rivers is a good mix of talent and experience.

What do you got?

Advertisement
If we are serious about being legit we get rid of the seniority and let the best talent win regardless of snaps, I cant watch Gaynor play fullback anymore..
**** and I get it ....LOL

Advertisement
Donaldson needs to start, assuming he’s in good shape. I’d like to see Rivers at the other guard spot.

LT (Zion)
LG (Donaldson)
C (Scaife or Gaynor)
RG (Rivers)
RT (Williams)

Then, these guys could see snaps off the bench if necessary:

Campbell
Clark
Walker

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jarred Williams is great news!

With the great transfers and returning seniors and juniors as at critical positions, IMHO, it’s ACC championship or bust

Advertisement
With Jarrid Williams, Gaynor, and Donaldson all coming back, Plus with Zion's improvement, Walker playing this year, and Hillery's return, what does our offensive line look like? What's the starting lineup? Rotation?

Zion, Williams, Donaldson, Gaynor, Walker, and Rivers is a good mix of talent and experience.

What do you got?

I don’t see Walker getting saps. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he ever contributes. I don’t feel his head is right. Just my opinion. Also needs like 3 years of strength training

Justice is going to have a full spring with all these guys. I have faith that he’ll play the guys that work best together and give the team the best chance to win. No matter who they are or what class they’re in.

Advertisement
Donaldson needs to start, assuming he’s in good shape. I’d like to see Rivers at the other guard spot.

LT (Zion)
LG (Donaldson)
C (Scaife or Gaynor)
RG (Rivers)
RT (Williams)

Then, these guys could see snaps off the bench if necessary:

Campbell
Clark
Walker
Genghis has got this precisely right!

Jarred Williams is great news!

With the great transfers and returning seniors and juniors as at critical positions, IMHO, it’s ACC championship or bust
I could have sworn that I just saw something that said that Jarrid Williams was gone. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Back