Help! Gameday sign ideas

Advertisement
Advertisement
ball game.jpg

If no one has this white board there I'll be ****ed

Advertisement
it gets old seeing all these country *** outtatown Miami fans constantly throwin dirt on the city and area where your favorite team plays.

I mean seriously, go root for another team. U hate what Miami stands for i get it, but your favorite team is the MIAMI hurricanes gtfoh
alot of u want us to be something we are not because u hate and envy everything that Miami stands for. Thats how they end up letting Jersey Al and his buddies come here to try and change the Miami culture to something we are not, and look hot that worked out.

And wtf does Uncle Luke have to do with anything? i swear most of our fanbase hates anything miami, they would love nothing more than to turn us into some redneck country *** SEC team. Sorry this is and always will be the Miami Hurricanes, if you dont like it find another team to root for.

Just because he is an alum dont mean sht. Mark Richt is a country hog hunting redneck SEC type of guy. And most of our fanbase goes nuts for those types of people. However, that culture is the polar opposite of Miami culture.

Do you live in Miami? because i notice a trend with out-of-town fans that hate everything Miami. This is our culture, and we won with it. Even if we didnt win with it, its still our culture, its what makes us Miami. Terrible analogy you used. Evolving is one thing but trying to change our identity gtfoh. You can evolve and keep your identity. If you dont like the Miami culture, fine, theres plenty of other teams to root for. I dont see anyone telling Alabama, FSU, UF or any other school they need to evolve away from their culture. Why? because deep down most out of town Miami fans want us to be an SEC/gainesville/southern culture type of team.

it gets old seeing all these country *** outtatown Miami fans constantly throwin dirt on the city and area where your favorite team plays.

I mean seriously, go root for another team. U hate what Miami stands for i get it, but your favorite team is the MIAMI hurricanes gtfoh
alot of u want us to be something we are not because u hate and envy everything that Miami stands for. Thats how they end up letting Jersey Al and his buddies come here to try and change the Miami culture to something we are not, and look hot that worked out.

And wtf does Uncle Luke have to do with anything? i swear most of our fanbase hates anything miami, they would love nothing more than to turn us into some redneck country *** SEC team. Sorry this is and always will be the Miami Hurricanes, if you dont like it find another team to root for.

Just because he is an alum dont mean sht. Mark Richt is a country hog hunting redneck SEC type of guy. And most of our fanbase goes nuts for those types of people. However, that culture is the polar opposite of Miami culture.

Do you live in Miami? because i notice a trend with out-of-town fans that hate everything Miami. This is our culture, and we won with it. Even if we didnt win with it, its still our culture, its what makes us Miami. Terrible analogy you used. Evolving is one thing but trying to change our identity gtfoh. You can evolve and keep your identity. If you dont like the Miami culture, fine, theres plenty of other teams to root for. I dont see anyone telling Alabama, FSU, UF or any other school they need to evolve away from their culture. Why? because deep down most out of town Miami fans want us to be an SEC/gainesville/southern culture type of team.

I.....I don't think that is going to fit on a poster sign.....not legiably anyway....

But I'm catching what you're throwing...

Advertisement

I don't know what Miami fan wants us to change our culture to SEC/gainesville/southern. Thats people like Finebaum, not Miami fans.

How did an "idea for Gameday signs" thread get turned into everyone wants us to be boring regular university?

This is one of the weirdest posts I've ever read.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back