Help!! FSU vs Louisville Game Today.

Peruche

Sophomore
Premium
Can somebody please post a link to this game today. Thanks a head of time for any help.

Signed,

Peruche

1603552388960.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sports surge.net I’m watching the nc state game rn tho. Howell under pressure is a **** and Nc state is lowkey one of our toughest games

Advertisement
Malik Cunningham got blasted on his TD pass to make it 20-7. The FSU defender launched helmet first right under Malik's chin and there was no flag on the field and no review from upstairs. I hate targeting like no other rule, but they always throw flags or catch it in the booth with the Canes.

Advertisement
Amazing they beat UNC last week. Haha they are getting boat raced right now. Louisville might score 70pts on them.

Advertisement
FSWHO shot their load last weekend. It's all running on emotions and mental state mind. It's part of the college football. It happens to all of us. Look at last year with us.

But I thought that Jordan Travis was the savior? Clearly with him a qb they'd have beat us by at least 50. Stupid noles.

Terrible passer. High end runner. Easy to scheme against once you put him in there full-time vs a change of pace guy.

Noles fans are broken and looking for anything to give them hope.

Advertisement
Back