Off-Topic Help a Fellow Cane with his side hussle.

Madabs

Sophomore
If you’re into food I started an IG page about a year ago called @madabseats It’s a hobby of mine so I hate that I have to pay for followers or ads to get into the algorithms. I’m out of NJ but travel to Florida a few times a year. My expertise is in Italian but you’ll see all types of food. Please give my page a look and if you like give me a follow, Thanks

1651928241102.jpeg

Advertisement
If you’re into food I started an IG page about a year ago called @madabseats It’s a hobby of mine so I hate that I have to pay for followers or ads to get into the algorithms. I’m out of NJ but travel to Florida a few times a year. My expertise is in Italian but you’ll see all types of food. Please give my page a look and if you like give me a follow, Thanks

View attachment 185198
I'm kinda hungry...

View attachment 185198
img_2_1651359792335.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back