Help a brother out! Tampa Bay Bar/restaurant to watch the game tonight.

TpaBayFlyFisher

World Class Angler
Premium
I have Spectrum cable and don't stream well-yes I am a tech dinosaur. Where can I watch the ACC Network tonight to see that game? St. Petersburg would be best. Thanks in advance for the help.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have Spectrum cable and don't stream well-yes I am a tech dinosaur. Where can I watch the ACC Network tonight to see that game? St. Petersburg would be best. Thanks in advance for the help.
https://willysburgersandbooze.com/ I’ve been to this place before very local small chill and amazing prices being on the beach also got some tvs for future reference

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ferg played for the canes back in the 70's
Mark offered me a limited partnership when he was setting up the bar. (We played hoops together.) Being a lawyer I had my real estate lawyer look at the project. I declined because of potental federal pollution liability. Mark has done very well with his ,"little" project. Cool guy too.

Watching the game is better with fellow fan, anyway. Roll with Cover 3 and you get a free parking lot fight with your purchase.

Ferg played for the canes back in the 70's
No he went to FSU. Guy I coached with was his buddy from Lakewood hs. Good basketball player like @TpaBayFlyFisher said. He was big in running Hoop it up tournament in St Pete and Tampa. Always had one of the best teams with ex college guys ; David White from Bogie and FSU

Advertisement

Mons.

1693603935535.png

No he went to FSU. Guy I coached with was his buddy from Lakewood hs. Good basketball player like @TpaBayFlyFisher said. He was big in running Hoop it up tournament in St Pete and Tampa. Always had one of the best teams with ex college guys ; David White from Bogie and FSU

then he must been lying told me that **** years ago

david white thats a blast from the past....did he have Bill Teal too lol?

Advertisement
Back