Helmet logo in the endzone

canesjip

Band
Banned
I would love to see this added (helmet logos in the endzones) for the new season , Thoughts ?

Advertisement
i find it nearly impossible to root for the team without the appropriate end zone graphics

Gorlden tried it for a game or 2 didn't he?

[video=youtube;yk7VLi5taWw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk7VLi5taWw[/video]

Last edited:
Unless the Dolphins change their helmets to look exactly like the Hurricanes'. it's not happening.

It's something I'd like to see; but as it's already been pointed out, it ain't gonna happen.

Advertisement
what are you talking about , they can easily spray paint in into the endzone . I dont recall golden ever doing it

Not happening. Canes are lucky the Dolphins go with the bland the "Miami" logo in the endzones.

If I'm not mistaken they spray the U in the middle of the field also sooooo what would be the difference?

Advertisement
There have been miltiple time where the Canes were the only game that weekend and it hasn't happened. I can understand if they both played the same weekend. It ain't happening. Funny thing is when its the other way around (Dolphins at home alone) they put helmets on endzone. That tells me it's not a logistical thing, rather UM not wanting to spend the $$$. At least not on that... keep paying coaches.

Advertisement
There have been miltiple time where the Canes were the only game that weekend and it hasn't happened. I can understand if they both played the same weekend. It ain't happening. Funny thing is when its the other way around (Dolphins at home alone) they put helmets on endzone. That tells me it's not a logistical thing, rather UM not wanting to spend the $$$. At least not on that... keep paying coaches.

Dude we are finally spending money on the football program. Now that we are finally doing it people are complaining that we aren't also spending money on helmet logos in the endzone.

seriously, who cares.

Did it read like i was complaining? It is a rationalization as to why they aren't painted. I said to keep paying coaches. That's where the value is.

Advertisement
You guys do not realize how cool it is to simply have Miami in the Endzone and the Letter U in the middle of the field. Only USC and UCLA play in a city as cool as Miami and for a private school in Coral Gables to OWN Miami is all that is needed in the Endzone in my opinion. On top of that the letter U is a logo EVERYONE in college football knows stands for the Miami Hurricanes. I think the helmets would look too much like a mascot. I already do not like the aired up football helmet they run out of. Only the smoke is needed. Everyone knows who runs out of the smoke. No need for a helmet.

Advertisement
Back