Hello, N'Kosi!

We are all waiting for you to get you **** nose in the playbook and learn. Take the reins son, it there for the taking if you get your *** is prepared!!!!
Jarren, same for you. It yours for the taking, young man.

Malik, step up!
As if they are reading this. Your post will not be read by these 2 guys.

Advertisement
We are all waiting for you to get you **** nose in the playbook and learn. Take the reins son, it there for the taking if you get your *** is prepared!!!!

Malik, step up!

January, 2019

ESPN Interviewer: Nkosi, what do you think was the biggest factor in your breakout season?

Nkosi: Two words: Troy. Skiles.

Malik, step up!
No comprendo amigo. Who’s *** needs to be prepared and taken??? Uhhhh???...... Majestic Unicorn 🦄!!!!!

Last edited:
But what if they do!? Then they will think "He's right! I have to want it MORE!"

Eye, read some of these posts...including mine sometimes.....I pray that our players have other sources of motivation other than this forum

Last edited:
Advertisement
With our OL and OL coaching, we could have Payton Manning back there and still lose some this year.

With our OL and OL coaching, we could have Payton Manning back there and still lose some this year.
I dont Get this over obsession with the oline, are they an elite group? No, are they as terrible as some think they are on this message board? **** no... in 3 of our losses, 2 of those games (pitt, Wisconsin) they played good enough to win but the QB couldn’t get his head out of his ***...

Advertisement
I dont Get this over obsession with the oline, are they an elite group? No, are they as terrible as some think they are on this message board? **** no... in 3 of our losses, 2 of those games (pitt, Wisconsin) they played good enough to win but the QB couldn’t get his head out of his ***...
The front four of Pitt got 4 sacks and held our running backs to 16 yards and allowed their DBs and LBs to sit in coverage all day. Dafuq you smoking?

The only dominant rushing performance we had all season was Notre Dame.
Against VaTech, Homer had 95 yards, but 64 of that was on one play. The rest of the day he had 2 ypc.

Walton’s Toledo line looks good until you realize that almost all of his yards came off two runs in the first quarter, and then he was pretty much quiet the rest of the day.

We hit on some chunk plays that inflated our YPC stats, but you’re a fool if you think we ran the football with any consistency. Good o-lines? They get to 3rd and 3 and you might as well just give them a first down. We get to 3rd and 3 and it’s 4 down territory.

Tell me the last time we were 1st and Goal from inside the 5 and you felt good about our TD chances...

The front four of Pitt got 4 sacks and held our running backs to 16 yards and allowed their DBs and LBs to sit in coverage all day. Dafuq you smoking?
Opportunities were still open for rosier hit he just missed them regardless if they got beat on a few sacks or not. Lol at saying that allowed dbs and lbs to sit in coverage all day, the receivers were open and we barely even ran the ball period that day

Advertisement
I disagree with this. The OL was decent with pass protection all year, but they couldn't ever establish dominance in the run game. With the QB we had, we needed a dominant run game. Our RBs were good enough, but our OL was not.

I am cautiously optimistic that they will be better this year. However, in my experience, OL tend to show the least amount of trajectory on the learning curve of any position. What I mean by that is, once an OL is big enough to get playing time, either he has it or he doesn't - they don't improve all that much by learning technique and whatnot. Other positions, like QB, benefit from more game reps. My concern is we have a few guys on the OL that just don't have it.

Last edited:
The only dominant rushing performance we had all season was Notre Dame.
Against VaTech, Homer had 95 yards, but 64 of that was on one play. The rest of the day he had 2 ypc.

Walton’s Toledo line looks good until you realize that almost all of his yards came off two runs in the first quarter, and then he was pretty much quiet the rest of the day.

We hit on some chunk plays that inflated our YPC stats, but you’re a fool if you think we ran the football with any consistency. Good o-lines? They get to 3rd and 3 and you might as well just give them a first down. We get to 3rd and 3 and it’s 4 down territory.

Tell me the last time we were 1st and Goal from inside the 5 and you felt good about our TD chances...
This is pretty spot on. I would add that lots of the yards also came from how good our WRs were at blocking downfield. Once a run gets to the second level, it goes for a big chunk. We just couldn't get to the second level often enough, and that's on the OL.

Malik ran for 6.5 YPC that game and Deejay ran for 5 yards a pop. Smh you guys are insufferable.

Advertisement
Opportunities were still open for rosier hit he just missed them regardless if they got beat on a few sacks or not. Lol at saying that allowed dbs and lbs to sit in coverage all day, the receivers were open and we barely even ran the ball period that day

Maybe we went away from the run because Travis Homer was only averaging 1.7 yards per carry and DeeJay Dallas was averaging 1.3.

A dominant performance by the O-line, indeed.

Maybe we went away from the run because Travis Homer was only averaging 1.7 yards per carry and DeeJay Dallas was averaging 1.3.

A dominant performance by the O-line, indeed.
Who said it was dominant? Only thing I implied Was it was good enough to win if rosier just a couple of those down the field passes that he missed...

Who said it was dominant? Only thing I implied Was it was good enough to win if rosier just a couple of those down the field passes that he missed...
Show me a team that won a game where their top 2 running backs combined for 16 yards and you'll have your answer.

Advertisement
Back