Heisman Trophy Winner

Astcloud11

Senior
Premium
If there is any non hurricane player that you wouldn't mind winning the Heisman trophy, who would it be?

Personally, if a Cane doesn't win I would like to see James Connor make a comeback from his medical problems and win it, if not him then Christain McCaffrey got screwed last year.

Advertisement
I vote McCaffrey because a white RB with his skills is unicorn status. Plus the kid is filthy. [video=youtube;6f6sZfvxm1k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f6sZfvxm1k[/video]

I wouldn't mind seeing McCaffrey win it. But he wasn't better than Derrick Henry. That dude put bama on his back. Period.

I wouldn't mind seeing McCaffrey win it. But he wasn't better than Derrick Henry. That dude put bama on his back. Period.

McCaffery did the same for stanford take him off that team and they are garbage

eh, i wouldn't say garbage. but def not top 10.

Both of those guys had beastly Olines. But i've also seen both of them make plays out of nothing too. I just don't think McCaffrey is taking that many carries though. I just can't see him handling that punishment and still coming out in pretty tip top shape.

Advertisement

Henry is a monster but he's a 1 trick pony . McCaffrey had 2k Rushing yards 650 receiving yards, a punt return td, a kick return td, and 2 passing td's. He's the epitome of Heisman imo. The only other RB with that kind of resume i remember in the last 15 years is Bush.

Henry reminds me of Ron Dayne.

Last edited:

Henry is a monster but he's a 1 trick pony . McCaffrey had 2k Rushing yards 650 receiving yards, a punt return td, a kick return td, and 2 passing td's. He's the epitome of Heisman imo. The only other RB with that kind of resume i remember in the last 15 years is Bush.

Just because he isn't asked to do all of those types of things, on a team full of talent, doesn't mean he isn't capable. I get your point but i wouldn't call the guy a one trick pony.

You get 40 carries in a game. Why would you need to kick return and all that? That's far too many touches as it is.

Maybe i'm biased because i've seen more of Henry; And that's not to say I haven't watched a fair share of Mccaffrey. I've seen that guy(Henry) make so many clutch plays on third and fourth down it just made me appreciate his game a lot more than previous Bama backs and other college backs this past season.

Advertisement

Speaking of Bush and with Henry going to the Titans, how's about a Lendale White comparison?

Speaking of Bush and with Henry going to the Titans, how's about a Lendale White comparison?

Lol true....physically hes an anomaly though....brandon jacobs or young jerome bettis are the only ones that come to mind. White and dayne were much shorter. Dayne had similar production though...i think hes still the all time ncaa rush yds leader.

Advertisement
Still Mad that the kid from Nebraska that we folded up in the championship game got the Heisman over Dorsey!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back