Heisman trophy winner

Just give it to UGA’s defense: all of them. If they keep this up and Daniels comes back okay they aren’t losing and mister Smart will join the ranks of SEC corches/former corches who were able to
Bag their way into at least one nc (orgeron, chizik etc)
Add sabag there….. and Bryce doesn’t impress me at all.

There are a few QB’s like Pickett, Nix, who are **** good, but I’ll go with what @mdpcane said, give it to that Georgia defense!

Advertisement
Not Heisman worthy of course, but I watched Jordan Davis chase down a running back at the edge yesterday as a 360 pounder. Most impressive thing I’ve seen this year.

McKinley at Oregon is one of the five best players in the sport on a week in, week out basis (so far).

Bijan is awesome as others have said.

The QB from Liberty had his chance for momentum against Syracuse and didn’t seize it fully, but I think he’s the best QB in the country.

Advertisement
Add sabag there….. and Bryce doesn’t impress me at all.

There are a few QB’s like Pickett, Nix, who are **** good, but I’ll go with what @mdpcane said, give it to that Georgia defense!
They are averaging 4.6 ppg allowed through five games. Are you kidding me? There is nothing more impressive in college football right now: no other individual player, coach, or team than that defense.

It’s historical what’s happening right now there. Let’s see if Auburn can at least make it a game or how about find any kind of weakness.

Advertisement
Not Heisman worthy of course, but I watched Jordan Davis chase down a running back at the edge yesterday as a 360 pounder. Most impressive thing I’ve seen this year.

McKinley at Oregon is one of the five best players in the sport on a week in, week out basis (so far).

The QB from Liberty had his chance for momentum against Syracuse and didn’t seize it fully, but I think he’s the best QB in the country.

Why not Jordan Davis? Dude has been unreal this season. He’s been running down guys that are literally half his size every week. It almost defies the laws of physics.

Advertisement
They are averaging 4.6 ppg allowed through five games. Are you kidding me? There is nothing more impressive in college football right now: no other individual player, coach, or team than that defense.

It’s historical what’s happening right now there. Let’s see if Auburn can at least make it a game or how about find any kind of weakness.
So what did I say that you disagree?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back