Heisman In Paradise - Effen Kiffin...

Kiffin should only concern us in terms of the amount of amusement and entertainment he provides.

Since he’s less than a zero threat to us, really nothing he does annoys me, at least not yet, and even if he did something annoying,he’s still not going to be a threat.

As soon as a P5 job comes open that he likes, he’ll drop FAU faster than one of his weekend Boca MILFs or coeds.

Personally, just a wildass thought on my part, I think he wants a job like UCLA, maybe Oregon State, or even Oregon (although I don’t think they would risk him but who knows), or another PAC 12 like in AZ.
May go to LSU, now that would be intriguing if they have a bad year

Advertisement
I think the FAU job was a win/win for both sides. Kiffin is gone in 2 years or less, back making 4M+ at a top program. Meanwhile,, FAU went from the cellar to the ceiling in their conference and are a legitimate option for local talent that don't get offered by the Big 3 or another top Power 5 conference. FAU will never replace Miami as preference #1. So we're not really competing with them. So I don't see it impacting us either way.

This kind of **** (show) is why Kiffin only lasts 2-3 yrs anywhere he goes. His act grows old and very quickly. Everything is about HIM....he's either talking about Saban (to make himself relevant) or doing billboard type stuff in an attempt to get into the day to day limelight.

May go to LSU, now that would be intriguing if they have a bad year

My guess is the LSU powers that be will not be in enough of a risk taking mood after mumblemouth to take that leap.

Kiffin of course would take a job there, but ultimately see him as a west coast guy. For whatever that’s worth. The future always has a way of surprising us, though.

Lol. Ya’ll actin like Kiffin didn’t suck w the Raiders. Ya’ll act like USCw didn’t leave this ninja at the airport b/c he sucked. Ya’ll act like he wasn’t a dump truck at Tennesssee. The ninja hasn’t changed his stripes. He’s a good O-Coordinator, that sucks at big time level football. His niche is being the man behind thee man and coaching non power 5 football.

Advertisement
He was probably trying to smash the chick that sold him the ad space. Kiffin is going to pull out and bail on FAU without even a goodbye text.

Lol. Ya’ll actin like Kiffin didn’t suck w the Raiders. Ya’ll act like USCw didn’t leave this ninja at the airport b/c he sucked. Ya’ll act like he wasn’t a dump truck at Tennesssee. The ninja hasn’t changed his stripes. He’s a good O-Coordinator, that sucks at big time level football. His niche is being the man behind thee man and coaching non power 5 football.

Everything you say is true, but he changed a lot of perceptions with the one season at FAU. I think a lot of people that might think about hiring him are waiting to see if he can continue to coach them at the same or close level for one or two more years.

But don’t think a big-time program with realistic title chances would hire him. Not now, and even if he has two more good years at FAU, I still think it’s a stretch.

I do think some of the mid-level PAC 12 schools would consider him. In AZ. Maybe Oregon State, Wazzu would take him in a heartbeat. Maybe an outside shot, at Oregon, or a desperate UCLA. But those last two are longshots

Last edited:
Everything you say is true, but he changed a lot of perceptions with the one season at FAU. I think a lot of people that might think about hiring him are waiting to see if he can continue to coach them at the same or close level for one or two more years.

But don’t think a big-time program with realistic title chances would hire him. Not now, and even if he has two more good years at FAU, I still think it’s a stretch.

I do think some of the mid-level PAC 12 schools would consider him. In AZ. Maybe Oregon State, Wazzu would take him in a heartbeat. Maybe an outside shot, at Oregon, or a desperate UCLA. But those last two are longshots

He’s the new Norv Turner & June Jones

Advertisement
If Kiffin wins his conference a couple years in a row, he’ll be right back on the short list of most P5 programs looking to replace their head coach.

Paradise & FAU - that’s funny! Go visit their campus and football facilities and tell me if you’re still calling it Paradise!

Advertisement
Back